Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-07-2005, 03:47 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Oreilly's Web Design CD Bookshelf

Oreilly's Web Design CD Bookshelf contains several O'Reilly books including HTML & XHTML: The Definitive Guide by Chuck Musciano and Bill Kennedy, Cascading Style Sheets: The Definitive Guide by Eric A. Meyer and Information Architecture for the World Wide Web by Louis Rosenfeld and Peter Morville.

Edit: I am not sure if the link was legal, but I think it wasn't. Henceforth I deleted it. -Alex
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 10:23 AM   #2
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
As much as I'd like to think this is legitimate, unfortunately, it isn't. It looks like someone cribbed it from Safari, and put it on their own website. I'm not sure we want to be linking to direct copyright-fringing materials like that..

O'Reilly's version is over here, and if they allowed full reading/redistribution, it would be made clear on their page. They only have sample chapters available there, and only in .pdf format.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty keen on this whole "web thing".
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2005, 11:46 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
I removed the link, thank you.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote