Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
Conner
Enthusiast
Conner began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
5 way Distance edit Help

Ok so my last thread was about the picture viewer auto fit to width. I have found stupidly the awnser that If i used it enough times it would do it automatically. Well When viewing a a4 comic in landscape mode with fit to width and the fullscreen hack. Can someone please create a bin installer for me of a script that shortens the distance the 5 way controller scrolls. It ususally goes halfway through a box. So the distance it scrolls this would be very useful and just so you know i want it lowerd Please Help

In the picture viewer of course
Conner is offline   Reply With Quote