Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 09-13-2013, 11:29 AM   #76
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
YEAH!!!!! Just purchased Marvin for iPhone! So excited!

Where and how does the sync to Marvin for iPad work?

Last edited by chilady1; 09-13-2013 at 11:33 AM.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:55 AM   #77
NETLOLA
NETLOLA began at the beginning.

Device: Apple iPad Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
YEAH!!!!! Just purchased Marvin for iPhone! So excited!

Where and how does the sync to Marvin for iPad work?
I'm not seeing it in the iPhone side of the App Store.
NETLOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2013, 11:57 AM   #78
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
OHHHHHH I sense a mass rush of happy campers
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:03 PM   #79
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I went to the Marvin URL and followed to the App store. I had a hard time finding it when I did a search within the App store. Scroll to the bottom and there are buttons for the App Store.

http://marvinapp.com
Old 09-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #80
chilady1
I devour books!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
OHHHHHH I sense a mass rush of happy campers
I'll be happier when I get sync to work between my iPhone and iPad - OH HAPPY DAY!
Advert
Old 09-13-2013, 12:05 PM   #81
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NETLOLA View Post
I'm not seeing it in the iPhone side of the App Store.
If you follow the app links from the Marvin website you can get it that way. http://marvinapp.com/
MeSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:11 PM   #82
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
Quote:
I'll be happier when I get sync to work between my iPhone and iPad - OH HAPPY DAY!
I'm sure Kris will have a tutorial before long, but you set it up by clicking the gear icon on the home page and then the services tab. You need Dropbox.
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379088613.632937.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	110966

The sync file will be written when you close or background Marvin, or you can sync manually with the new icon at the bottom right of the toolbar.
MeSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:21 PM   #83
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Direct link to Marvin for iPhone:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/marv...1209?ls=1&mt=8
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 01:18 PM   #84
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
@NETLOLA - The App Store is probably still indexing Marvin - hopefully, it will be sorted out soon. In the mean time you can use the link the @Faterson provided.
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 01:19 PM   #85
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
@chilady1 - I'll have a tutorial on sync very soon.
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 01:45 PM   #86
RONE
Enthusiast
RONE began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4S
Quote:
Sync settings are in the iPhone menu. Have to enable Dropbox syncing.
RONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 01:52 PM   #87
Plsleite
Plsleite began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4S and iPad 2
Highlights sync

I just bought Marvin for iPhone, and noticed my highlights and notes did not sync between iPad and iPhone... All I get is the Location sync, which is not that useful to me...

Am I doing something wrong?
Please tell me we'll get highlight sync soon.. =[

Btw, I think an option to automatically sync all the library content would be great! That way I wouldn't have to manually download (some of) the books from Dropbox again.

Congrats for the release. I'm not used to buying apps, but I think the price was worth as a retribution for the iPad (free) version alone. Thanks for it!
Plsleite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 02:03 PM   #88
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Only location sync to start with.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:13 PM   #89
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Can you buy the iPhone link if you have an iPad?
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 02:18 PM   #90
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel

You can buy any iPhone apps on the iPad, but they will look bad on the iPad's big screen... (no matter if viewed 1x or 2x)