Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-19-2009, 02:15 PM   #106
Antartica
Evangelist
Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: quaderno, remarkable2, yotaphone2, prs950, iliad, onhandpc, newton
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericshliao View Post
With the help of fltk-dev mail list, I know how to compile single FLTK2 program to support non-English text now. It is: "fltk2-config --compile mycode.cxx". In fact, fltk2-config will call gcc with proper option. But how to use fltk2-config to compile dillo2?
Perfect!

First you have to write down the right compile options. If fltk2-config has a verbose option use it. If no, rename gcc to something else and link in its place a simple echo and run it. After the test, switch back gcc to its normal self.

With the options, you can put them in the CFLAGS and/or LDFLAGS environment variables and try to compile dillo2.

If that doesnt work, you would have to modify the dillo Makefile to include those options in its CFLAGS and LDFLAGS.
Antartica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:51 AM   #107
ericshliao
Guru
ericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enough

Device: Dell X51v; iLiad v2
The gcc command and options called by "fltk2-config --compile" is:
Code:
gcc -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -Wno-non-virtual-dtor -o my_code my_code.cxx
-L/usr/local/lib /usr/local/lib/libfltk2.a -lX11 -lXi -lXinerama -lXcursor -lXft -lpthread -lm -lXext -lsupc++
I tried to put the options to ./configure LIBS= LDFLAGS=, but still no success. I have to try more combinations.
ericshliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 12:59 PM   #108
webmind
webmind began at the beginning.

Device: iRex Iliad v2
clicking

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I can't click on any links. I can select stuff, but that's it. so far closing the app. hasn't succeeded either.

Can anyone help out?
webmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 11:03 PM   #109
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by webmind View Post
I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I can't click on any links. I can select stuff, but that's it. so far closing the app. hasn't succeeded either.

Can anyone help out?
Try double-clicking (fast). Be persistent...

For quitting, hold the stylus over your menu choice, then release.
Remember, e-ink is a bit sloooowwww.....
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote