Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-08-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
sherbearjt08
Connoisseur
sherbearjt08 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
New to CM7 on sdcard. Need help!!!!

Ok, I followed the directions on the video and everything worked great. I was able to access the market, etc..

Now, if I try to boot it up, it asks me to push a button to access the boot menu. I do that, then I select SD and Alternate (Is that right) because it goes thru some lines of text that says it cant find ggapps now and then says it is ready to shut down and do a reboot. It shuts off but does not reboot.

Help!
sherbearjt08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:57 PM   #2
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
You don't need to reboot it every time you turn it on. At this point, if it doesn't come on right away when you push the power button (mine doesn't everytime I update or reinstall the OS), then hold the button down for 20 seconds, release, then press again.

If that doesn't power it up, then try attaching it to the computer with the cable to power it up.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2011, 11:55 AM   #3
sherbearjt08
Connoisseur
sherbearjt08 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
So, I don't need to go into the Boot Menu every time if I have the sd card in? It should just boot automatically to the sdcard?
sherbearjt08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:57 AM   #4
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherbearjt08 View Post
So, I don't need to go into the Boot Menu every time if I have the sd card in? It should just boot automatically to the sdcard?
Once you're booted CM7, it is installed as the OS. You don't need to reinstall it everytime you turn it on.

As long as you leave the card in, you're good.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote