Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-06-2013, 03:45 PM   #1
itsmir
Enthusiast
itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
How can I edit 'Reading Life' stats?

Hi everyone,

I have a Kobo Glo and recently the database became corrupt and I had to restore to a previous version. This means my reading life stats are incorrect. I'm only interested in keeping the 'Number of Books Read' stat correct so had a dig around the database to see what I could update but nothing jumped out.

Can anyone advise where/what in the sqlite database I can update the Reading Life info?

Thanks everso
itsmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 07:15 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I have done a lot of playing in the database and haven't been able to do this. It has been discussed before. Have a look at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=2590537, https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=2510884 and https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=2549948. They should give you some starting points.

There is something different in the latest firmware, but I haven't sat down to work out exactly what.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2013, 03:06 PM   #3
itsmir
Enthusiast
itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.itsmir 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Thanks for the info davidfor. In the end it didn't take that long to re-add & 're-read' the missing number of books - a bit of a quick & dirty solution, but the book count is again correct. Was hoping a database tweak would have been quicker ...but that looks like it's not gonna happen

Thanks again
itsmir is offline   Reply With Quote