Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-29-2011, 10:04 AM   #1
foosion
Connoisseur
foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Pixel 4a
Viewer: hide toolbars on left side?

Is there a way to hide the toolbar on the left side and the search boxes at the top?

I like to view books in full screen mode to eliminate distracting backgrounds. Ideally, all I'd like to see is the text, background, frame and possibly the progress scrollbar at the right.
foosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 10:15 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by foosion View Post
Is there a way to hide the toolbar on the left side and the search boxes at the top?
I don't see this as an option, but you can drag both to the bottom of the screen. Then click the full screen mode icon. I think having both of the bars on the bottom minimizes their presence.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert