Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-24-2009, 05:35 AM   #1
Dura74
Dura74 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Portable Reader 505
Hello from Turin

Hello, my name is Paul and I live in Turin, Italy.

I am an artist and web designer. I have not a reader device, I'm just waiting to find out which model could be good for me.
Dura74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 06:45 AM   #2
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Hi, and welcome! You're going to enjoy Mobileread a whole lot and it should help you find your perfect reader.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 07:47 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dura74 View Post

I am an artist and web designer. I have not a reader device, I'm just waiting to find out which model could be good for me.
Hi, Paul:

Go here

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=123

for a lively discussion and advice on different devices, if you're undecided.

...And welcome to MobileRead!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:09 AM   #4
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dura74 View Post

Hi Paul, and welcome to MobileRead.

Lots of information in the MobileRead Wiki, click on Wiki at the top of this page or start at the Main Page.

If you are trying to decide which device to buy, be sure to visit The Famous E-book Reader Matrix.

Lots of answers also at FAQ.

If you can tell us what you expect of an eBook Reader, make a post in the Which Reader Should I Buy? sub-forum, where there will be lots of members with the know-how to help.

Once you have made your decision on which device is best for you, be sure to look at MobileRead's free eBooks.

WDE.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 03-24-2009 at 08:16 AM.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:08 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Paul and welcome to MobileRead. You'll get all the advice you need about a reader here
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:42 AM   #6
Dura74
Dura74 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Portable Reader 505
thank to everyone, I'm bebook or sony oriented, but a lot of news are come out about new reader, I think I coud wait to see what happen on the scene
Dura74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
italy, turin