Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-29-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
jo28hn10
jo28hn10 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Stopping in to say hi!

I've spent a good couple of hours reading various posts today an am impressed with the advice and knowledge of everyone here. I've just ordered a Sony 505 so will be back often to discover what to read, how to customise and other neat things.

I'm in the UK near Reading as a locator.

Look forward to contributing in the future.

John
jo28hn10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:40 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome aboard! What sort of books do you like to read?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-30-2008, 10:48 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi John and welcome to the Forum. I got a Sony 505 back in January and like it a lot.

Although I'm a Yank, I did live in Beds (Biggleswade) back in the mid-70's LONG before eBooks were ever dreamed of
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote