Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Deutsches Forum > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-27-2014, 10:40 AM   #1
nathan.grewal
Dickens Fanatic
nathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo touch, iPod touch 4th gen, kobo arc, kobo arc 10 HD, nexus 5
Google Play on Kindle?

I live in Canada, but the kindle fire hdx looks really great!

Is there any way to get google play on it? I'm okay with a bit of technical stuff.

Thanks!
nathan.grewal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 11:06 AM   #2
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
I think IF you jailbreak it Google play will work other wise NOPE!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2014, 09:04 PM   #3
Eweforia
Eweforia began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire 1
I wrote an article on how to install Google Play on your desktop computer and then copy apps to your Kindle. see it here:
Http://Eweforia.WordPress.com/category/how-to
Eweforia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 06:58 PM   #4
nathan.grewal
Dickens Fanatic
nathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of lightnathan.grewal is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo touch, iPod touch 4th gen, kobo arc, kobo arc 10 HD, nexus 5
Thanks for the reply. I think I'll go with something easier.
nathan.grewal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 03:03 AM   #5
ZiyadeYash
ZiyadeYash began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Yes, very easy. Download a very well known program called calibre.Connect your google device.Drag the amazon file into the programs interface, choose send to device. It will recognize the device and automatically convert, so it will play calibre - E-book management
This will not work with DRM, for that you will need a plugin.
ZiyadeYash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
app, canada, fire, google play, kindle