Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-29-2010, 10:43 AM   #1
3bayjunkie
SPC
3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 3 (3g,black)
Kindle Screensaver (Mountains album) \\as requested\\

Hello again mates. Sorry this took so long. I have compiled a beautiful screensaver of Mountain-scapes (i think i just made that word up) for your Kindle. These are all high resolution 600x800 (if you want these for DX let me know and i will make higher resolution)

You will be happy to know these are all 100% in portrait orientation as requested.

Here i have shown two examples but be informed that this screensaver includes
***30 different beautiful mountain scenes!***

please enjoy and leave comments and suggestions.

http://www.colbyjack.com/kindle/scre.../mountains.zip

Thanks for looking
-3bayjunkie-

Last edited by 3bayjunkie; 12-29-2010 at 10:50 AM.
3bayjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:52 AM   #2
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Really nice even though I don't use the sceensaver hack but I'm sure many others will get enjoyment from them
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 11:36 AM   #3
3bayjunkie
SPC
3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

A lot of the photos i chose because they looked brilliant in color. However some of them don't look as brilliant in black and white. Still I think most of them are very nice photos.
Old 12-29-2010, 11:45 AM   #4
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Thanks for sharing.

Yes, I've converted my hiking photos and the ones with snowy peaks (white) and darker foregrounds or rock outcroppings convert better for the kindle screensaver. Too much middle gray just does not convert too well.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 11:56 AM   #5
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
those are VERY nice!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:13 PM   #6
3bayjunkie
SPC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
those are VERY nice!
Thanks Kitten, I am glad you approve =)
Old 12-29-2010, 12:44 PM   #7
OakIris
Addict
OakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi; Kindle Paperwhite
Very, very nice indeed! Thank you so much for sharing them with us, 3bayjunkie. I will definitely be uploading some of them to my Kindle. (There is a limit to the number of screensavers you can have on the Kindle3, isn't there? I thought I had read this somewhere, but can't find the source now.)

Where are the mountains in your photos located? They look like the Rocky Mountains - USA and Canada - to me, but probably aren't.

Holly
OakIris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:48 PM   #8
3bayjunkie
SPC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OakIris View Post
Very, very nice indeed! Thank you so much for sharing them with us, 3bayjunkie. I will definitely be uploading some of them to my Kindle. (There is a limit to the number of screensavers you can have on the Kindle3, isn't there? I thought I had read this somewhere, but can't find the source now.)

Where are the mountains in your photos located? They look like the Rocky Mountains - USA and Canada - to me, but probably aren't.

Holly
i think the default screensaver has 32. i don't know of any limit on images...
Old 12-29-2010, 01:43 PM   #9
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Thank you. They are beautiful!
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:30 PM   #10
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
I believe some are Europe - look like some scenes along the Haute Route which I hiked and the last one maybe the Matterhorn, Zermatt, Switzerland??
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:09 PM   #11
Mobert
Enthusiast
Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks! I like these.
Mobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:59 AM   #12
infernogott
infernogott began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG
would like them for dx
infernogott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #13
medard
Wizard
medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Electronic Paper
Thanks a lot. Very nice.
medard is offline   Reply With Quote