Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-06-2009, 12:57 PM   #1
mookieriffic
mookieriffic began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Free Romance Books

So after lurking for a long time in the forums I think I've found a site worth sharing. It may have been shared before, but it definitely is worth it again... Free nearly always is worth it.

https://www.allromanceebooks.com

This site has tons of free romance books (as well as ones you can buy). You have to register to download, but as long as you only "buy" the free books there is no need to enter any credit card info.

I've snagged a lot of them because romance novels are great lightweight reads for a boring afternoon at work.

Oh- one other note - most of the books are PDF - but some have options to download in other formats.
mookieriffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:10 PM   #2
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
The free reads are mostly PDF, but the books for sale are in most formats.

Most of my books are available on ARE, but I prefer to remain annonymous here on MR.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
Thanks for posting. I think I may have seen this site before---the web address sounds familiar.

Thanks for posting though! I am definitely a romance junkie!!
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:28 PM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Just be aware that the site (especially the free reads) tend to run to the racier, steamier and more extreme versions of erotica, not just romance. Quite a number of the free reads involve groups (often more than one man, but one woman), BSDM, and/or have a gay theme. Just be sure to read the description before downloading, if you are easily embarrassed (or offended).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote