Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 10:32 PM   #1
31337 began at the beginning.

Device: none
CourseSmart eBook Format?

Ok, so I'm considering going over to ebooks for my college textbooks. I have plugins installed in Calibre that automatically strip the DRM from Barnes&Noble books, Kindle books, ePub, PDF, Topaz, Mobi etc files when they're added to it's library.

I'm just wondering what format CourseSmart uses for its ebooks since it looks like most ebooks would be coming from there? I'm kind of hoping that one of the plugins I already have in Calibre would bypass the DRM on the CourseSmart ebooks?

Thanks.

~31337
Old 11-23-2012, 04:41 AM   #2
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Moderator Notice
This thread has been closed because of the mentions of torrents and requests for help with circumventing DRM.
  • Torrented is not a synonym for public domain. If you mean public domain, please state that. MobileRead does not condone any form of copyright infringement. Anyone who uses MR's forums to encourage piracy risks being permanently banned from the site.
  • Our policy is that we permit the discussion of DRM removal in the abstract, but not the provision of detailed instructions for DRM removal, or direct linking to sites where such instructions or tools are hosted. The most we allow is to suggest that members desiring such instructions use Google and search for a fellow known as "Apprentice Alf".
Advert
Closed Thread