Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-07-2010, 05:35 AM   #91
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorzer View Post
smaller margins
the ability to follow hyperlinks in text - eg footnotes & cross references
Since Kobo people already announced new firmware version,
I assume they froze the code. Only bugs solves come during
that period. If not done, will be in next iteration or later. The
worst period is when developer freezes the code and finds
something important to work on.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 02:21 PM   #92
sark666
Connoisseur
sark666 began at the beginning.

Device: colognesbook
I missed it where they announced it. Is there a link? Any mention of what features made it?

I know they have to thoroughly test this but this is primarily a single-function device, I would hope firmware updates could come quicker.

I also suspect this will be the last update and then it'll be on to kobo2 for christmas. It kind of bothers me how e-readers are so locked down. I bet the community could add these features quicker. I wish there more devices allowed direct access to the OS for modification.
sark666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-12-2010, 01:11 AM   #93
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96072
Post #4.
I cannot guess what it would be. At least I expect nothing, since
my device works fine to my need. "Don't fix it if not broken".
Old 09-18-2010, 07:08 PM   #94
soup
soup began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoran View Post
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96072
Post #4.
I cannot guess what it would be. At least I expect nothing, since
my device works fine to my need. "Don't fix it if not broken".
heh, are your paperback books broken?
soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:24 AM   #95
zoran
himself

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
heh, are your paperback books broken?
Still like old paper. Anyway, knock-knock, reader works fine. Even
battery indicator behaves better, without quick drops. Seems it needs
few rechargeings to calibrate. Maybe. I stopped looking too often.
Advert