Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-08-2009, 01:11 PM   #16
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascherjim View Post
That's an encouraging indication that other formatting aspects can be tweaked. Thanks. In which directory does this .xml file reside?
/system/config on the disk that gets mounted when you connect the reader to the PC.

I have used it to tweak also other things than first line indent. Such as justification, space after ...

See other lines of config file for syntax.
Very easy to read.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:24 PM   #17
ascherjim
Addict
ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: BeBook One, PocketBook 360, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
/system/config on the disk that gets mounted when you connect the reader to the PC.

I have used it to tweak also other things than first line indent. Such as justification, space after ...

See other lines of config file for syntax.
Very easy to read.
Great! Now I'm just waiting to see whether Endless Ideas will be able to repair my second six-inch BeBook without a $175 charge for replacing the screen. If they can't, then I will tell them to scrap the BeBook and I will order the PocketBook.
ascherjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert