Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-21-2008, 12:03 AM   #1
rambling
Enthusiast
rambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-505, Nook Color, Asus Infinity
When do books become available in e format?

Hi all,

Since I got my reader I've been reading voraciously, more than before, which is great. I noticed however that some books I'm keen on aren't available yet in any e format. I was wondering if someone found an easy way to keep track of such books in order to find out when/if they become available in electronic format. Maybe using some wishlist somewhere, email notification or RSS feed.

Thanks.
rambling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 08:30 AM   #2
jlbfoot
idiot
jlbfoot began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505, 300, and 650
Yea....me too. reading more than ever on a 505. See if this helps:

http://www.digitalbookindex.org/_search/search009.htm
jlbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2008, 09:10 AM   #3
julia103
Connoisseur
julia103 doesn't litterjulia103 doesn't litterjulia103 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Interesting link, but it definitely does not have all the books that are available in electronic formats. I put in several authors whose books I already have on my Sony. In two cases (Kathy Lynn Emerson and Sharon Lee, both of whom I've bought from Fictionwise) the search didn't come up with any books available. In one case (Elizabeth George) it listed one book, which isn't the one I bought from the Sony Store.

Last edited by julia103; 12-21-2008 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Author name is Kathy Lynn Emerson, not Kathy Lee
julia103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:22 AM   #4
jlbfoot
idiot
jlbfoot began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505, 300, and 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by julia103 View Post
Interesting link, but it definitely does not have all the books that are available in electronic formats.
Yep, I just noticed that too. Anyone else have a more up to date site? There must be something out there.
jlbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:40 PM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Some of Sharon Lee's books are now being released in ebook format by Baen Books.

http://www.webscription.net/s-117-sharon-lee.aspx

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia103 View Post
Interesting link, but it definitely does not have all the books that are available in electronic formats. I put in several authors whose books I already have on my Sony. In two cases (Kathy Lynn Emerson and Sharon Lee, both of whom I've bought from Fictionwise) the search didn't come up with any books available. In one case (Elizabeth George) it listed one book, which isn't the one I bought from the Sony Store.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert