Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 01-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
dlw
dlw began at the beginning.

Device: Palm TX, Pocket eDGe, Nexus (2012), and now an iPad Air (3)
enTourage eDGE & PE Knowledge Base ePub

Now that the enTourage websites are really, really down, I guess we'll never get to taste the cake. It seems right to make the original eDGe Knowledge Base available to all of you -- especially the brave souls who bought from Woot and other closeout houses. I've put all articles published on http://rsc.entouragesys.com into the attached ebook (eeKB_v1-0.epub).

I've tested it on a bunch of PC-ereaders (all of which render it differently), but not on my Pocket eDGe -- I don't get to play with it again until I've quit smoking for 30 consecutive days (a self-imposed penalty). I'd appreciate knowing if it renders well on the eDGe and Pocket eDGe.

Hope this is of service to you.
Attached Files
File Type: epub eeKB_v1-0.epub (1.53 MB, 2525 views)
dlw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:18 PM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Nice epub. Well done.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2012, 11:16 PM   #3
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Cool!! Thank you!!

I haven't opened it yet, just put it on our NAS to open on my EE when next I sit down with it.

It's good to see you again, Twichy, even though you must have gone off the non-smoking wagon. You can do it. Just takes forever and is really, really hard. It's been over 20 years (quit) for me and I still sometimes get the craving. On the bright side, I don't have emphysema (sp?) which killed my grandfather.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:45 AM   #4
hilaryfrompa
Member Retired
hilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-books

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Thank you for the epub! I also have a self-imposed rule here--January 31, and I stop posting. I still haven't gotten a tablet e-reader to work, although Filark's help and Obsessed2's update have been invaluable.
hilaryfrompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:24 PM   #5
Qwill
Enthusiast
Qwill began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket eDGe
Thanks for the Epub !
Browsing through it is very interesting, and bring back memories !
Qwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2012, 10:26 PM   #6
Filark
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilaryfrompa View Post
Thank you for the epub! I also have a self-imposed rule here--January 31, and I stop posting. I still haven't gotten a tablet e-reader to work, although Filark's help and Obsessed2's update have been invaluable.
Don't you dare stop posting!!!

How will we know when you finally conquer Android?

How will you help the people who come after you??

Who will bring the laughter, the tears, the life to our forum??! (Okay, maybe you're not the only one who does this! )

P.S. Did you see Ivan's suggestion in another thread to use Coolreader? I haven't tried it, but maybe it's the tablet-side reader you are looking for. And how will you know what to try if you stop reading this forum, and if you keep reading how will you ever possibly not want to post?!
Old 01-31-2012, 06:04 AM   #7
hilaryfrompa
Member Retired
hilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-books

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Who will bring the laughter, the tears, the life to our forum??! (Okay, maybe you're not the only one who does this! )

P.S. Did you see Ivan's suggestion in another thread to use Coolreader? I haven't tried it, but maybe it's the tablet-side reader you are looking for. And how will you know what to try if you stop reading this forum, and if you keep reading how will you ever possibly not want to post?!
Filark, you bring a song to my heart and a smile to my lips. , and that's hard to do, considering I'm

Well, I posted a horrendously long post on the Golden Ermine v. Ermine thread, because KennyMinot has answered some questions, and ivanjt finally helped me understand that Permissions isn't something you tinker with if your Android knowledge is, well, minimal.

Today's the forum's LUCKY day!!! I will keep posting until Leap Year.
hilaryfrompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:00 PM   #8
Filark

dlw, thank you so much for saving all this good information and for putting it in a readable format! Works perfectly and looks good on my EE. Haven't put it on my PE yet, but I will!
Old 02-10-2012, 01:53 PM   #9
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Thanks muchly for this file. I finally got around to snooping it last night.

I would not open in any of my LePan readers so ran it trough Calibre. Still wouldn't open in Nook but got ireader to open it finally.

Good resource!
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:12 PM   #10
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlw View Post
Hope this is of service to you.
Well done!
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:55 AM   #11
Yivi
Shhh I'm reading...
Yivi began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket eDGe - iPad
Quote: