Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-09-2011, 08:51 PM   #1
pcfixer
pcfixer began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-300
Jetbook Mini $49.99 at NewEgg.com

Just noticed the blue and yellow Jetbook Mini available at newegg.com for $49.99 with free shipping.
pcfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:37 PM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
This is what some of us were predicting six months ago. I wouldn't be interested at any price so long as its formats are so limited, but at that price maybe there will be some takers.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-15-2011, 09:22 PM   #3
pcfixer
pcfixer began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-300
I''m Sold

I have to admit, I'm a taker on this deal. $50 bucks? Yes it's limited on formats and is basically just a text reader but the thing that sells me is that it uses AAA batteries. That means as long as you can buy AAA batteries, you read. I've used one and I like it. Don't need to see graphics. Don't need to worry about DRM. Got Calibre. Got a DRM remover (Gasp!). I read forever. Sold.
pcfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:52 PM   #4
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Did you get it yet? Let us know how you like it. Come on over to the Jetbook forum when you have it.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:46 PM   #5
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
And get yourself a set of NiMH rechargeables and a charger. You'll start saving money in no time.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert