Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-20-2010, 10:15 AM   #1
sigizmund
sigizmund can extract oil from cheesesigizmund can extract oil from cheesesigizmund can extract oil from cheesesigizmund can extract oil from cheesesigizmund can extract oil from cheesesigizmund can extract oil from cheesesigizmund can extract oil from cheesesigizmund can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocketbook && Android
Red face fanfictionloader.appspot.com now supports Twilighted

All,

After a long period of abandonment, Fanfiction Downloader started to receive new updates. First of all, broken fanfiction.net support was fixed as a matter of urgency (thanks to our vigilant users). And today I'm glad to announce that we finally can download fanfiction from twilighted.net (and convert to epub/html, as we used it). It is alpha, but apparently is working fine. Please do feel free to test new downloader at the old address:

http://fanfictionloader.appspot.com

Also feel free to email me with comments/bug reports/claims and groans at sigizmund+ffd@gmail.com (or, even better, join our Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/fanfic-downloader)

P.S. I've withdrawn support for fanficauthors, as they now have their native epub export, so it doesn't make any sense for me to fight with them
sigizmund is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
download, epub, fanfiction, html