Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 06-11-2007, 03:33 PM   #1
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Post Dedicated BookDesigner Page in the Wiki

With vvv's kind permission, I've added a page to the Wiki for BookDesigner.

The idea is to get all the information (or at least links to it) on BookDesigner into one place so that folks who are new to the tool can get a handle on it more easily. The page currently includes a quick run down on the app, instructions and links (including updates) for installing it, and links to relevant MobileRead threads.

Please feel consider yourselves invited to help improve it as you see an opportunity. Particularly as new updates come out.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 08:53 PM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
NatCh, you may want to incorporate the information on this Wiki page https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Book_Designer

Its linked from the bottom of the Wiki conversions page.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 09:01 PM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks, RWood, I'll do that, I didn't realize that there was one already.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:19 PM   #4
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
hey, a 2 for 1 special
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 01:08 PM   #5
NatCh
Gizmologist

Yeah, like "special ed," Uncle Duke.

But I've corrected my bad, and merged the information I'd posted with the main BD page (which you can find here).

I like the other one better than what I'd come up with anyway.