Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-28-2010, 06:56 PM   #1
Thrasher
Groupie
Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Wifi
Weight of shipping box

I am having a friend forward a Nook Wifi to me to Canada. I did order the Industriell cover as well. Does anyone know what the size and weight of the box they ship it in is? I would like to calculate the postage to Canada...
Thank you.
Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 01:55 AM   #2
bcv
bcv began at the beginning.

Device: Linux powered DIY book scanner
According to UPS it's 1.70 Lbs and ships from Edison, NJ.

Sorry, don't know about the Industriel, though the aftermarket cover I ordered advertises a shipping weight of 7 ounces.
bcv is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2010, 11:53 PM   #3
Thrasher
Groupie
Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Wifi
Thank you bcv !
Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 02:46 AM   #4
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Have a look at this thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...nlocked+weight
Quote:
The plastic box of nook (very rigid, so I kept it) is:
25.5cm x 15cm x 2.7cm
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:35 AM   #5
afa
The Forgotten
afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Nook HD; Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
My order, which is currently in the process of being shipped to the forwarder, is being handled by some company called Argix Direct.

Tracking my order with them tells me that the total weight of the shipment (nook + Industriell cover) is 3 lbs.
afa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert