Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-12-2009, 09:21 PM   #1
geneaber
Connoisseur
geneaber doesn't littergeneaber doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 2
Where to Clip on Might Bright Light?

Ok dumb question, but where do I clip the Mighty Bright Light on my Kindle? I am worried about damaging it.
geneaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 06:51 AM   #2
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
on the K1 if I am reading naked, I clip it on the scroll bar area. if I have the cover on it, I clip it on the back cover. I should think on the K2, either upper corner would work
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert