Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 03-25-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
jdm001
Connoisseur
jdm001 is on a distinguished road

Device: Entourage Dualbook
Draw Something on PE but Marmelade Error??

I was able to dl this game on operas web store, it gave me the apk (I put my device as nexus one) and it even installed flawlessly ...

I ran it, got a blank screen for 10 seconds. and then got some type of graphics error. It seems like its so close, but it wont run. I Googled the error, it appears a common problem for low end android devices:

http://www.google.com/m?q=error+marm...id&channel=new

Anyone have any ideas, or are we SOL until the dev makes a new version for older devices?
jdm001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:04 PM   #2
MasterTec
Connoisseur
MasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: enTourage eDGe Pocket
sol is my thought
MasterTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2012, 04:31 PM   #3
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
What's the App?
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:13 PM   #4
jdm001
Connoisseur
jdm001 is on a distinguished road

Device: Entourage Dualbook
"Draw Something. Free" Version. Not very graphic intensive, its like words with friends but like charades.
jdm001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:10 AM   #5
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
I downloaded it and got the same error: Marmalade v.5.2.1 [300266] - This build does not support SW rendering, and the device does not have HW support. Sorry, looks like it doesn't work on the eDGe. A Google search shows this error occurs on some other Android devices as well.

Last edited by obsessed2; 03-27-2012 at 12:42 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert