Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-14-2012, 09:54 PM   #346
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Cook the Part [Kindle Edition] Karin Eastham (Author), Traci O'Very Covey (Illustrator), Cari Lightfoot Pike (Photographer)

http://www.amazon.com/Cook-the-Part-...154606011_f_21

Quote:
Ready to experience a new twist on entertaining? Cook the Part is much more than a collection of recipes. It's an entertaining revolution. Each of the eight themed menus in this book is divided into parts. Your guests work in teams to cook a part of a fabulous four-course meal. Cook the Part helps you organize and create a memorable evening of hands-on cooking while enjoying the camaraderie of your guests for a phenomenal gourmet dinner. If you are intimidated by the thought of having a dinner party, let this book boost your confidence. Cook the Part allows anyone, even the inexperienced, to host dinner parties that will leave guests talking for months. The secret ingredient to your success is the perfect plan. Cook the Part provides detailed hosting plans that divide an entire gourmet menu into scripted parts, allowing groups of 6-12 participants enjoy the cooking process together. The menus offer a world of global flavors, such as Baja Fish Tacos, Greek Souvlaki or Tuscan Chicken Under a Brick. With this guide, even the most sophisticated dishes are broken down into manageable preparation steps, resulting in a fabulous dinner to be enjoyed with your friends, family, co-workers or gourmet group. Cook the Part provides you with a guide for a great teambuilding activity in the comfort of your own kitchen. Guests leave empowered with new recipes and cooking techniques to show off at home. The experience is fun, interactive and delicious.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:59 PM   #347
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Real Food, Real Frugal [Kindle Edition] Susan Godfrey (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Real-Food-Frug...154606011_f_89

Quote:
How to cook and eat real foods on a budget.

Over the years, my family and I have tried to live a natural and real food lifestyle with varying degrees of success. We are a one income family and simply don't make a lot of money. But this is the life that we've felt the Lord lead to live. While things are tight, the Lord has always provided for us and I've learned a lot of cost cutting measures along the way.

I'm even more committed to eating an living as cleanly as possible. I have learned how to live this lifestyle in a frugal manner and to be a good steward over the income that the Lord has provided me with.

The first part of Real Food, Real Frugal is about what defines real food. What it is, where to get it, and why you should be eating it.

The second part of Real Food, Real Frugal is full of cost cutting measures that will help you make the real food lifestyle more affordable and budget friendly.

The third part of Real Food, Real Frugal is my favorite--it's full of inexpensive recipes that use real food ingredients, but won't break the bank. It contains over 125 family favorite recipes your whole family will love.

I wrote this book because I really want to help others who have a hard time financially affording this lifestyle to learn from me how it can be don in a frugal manner.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:50 PM   #348
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
What, you have time to look other places besides BAEN?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:29 AM   #349
bookratt
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
What, you have time to look other places besides BAEN?
?????
Old 12-15-2012, 10:38 AM   #350
bookratt
Wizard

The Best Vegan Christmas Cookie Recipes: Saving The World One Cookie at a Time (The Best Vegan Recipes) [Kindle Edition] April Augustine (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Christma...154606011_f_84

Quote:
Hello, and welcome to the amazingly delicious and healthy world of April’s vegan diet lifestyle: Christmas Cookie Edition. Are you concerned about your health? Do you know you should be more conscious in your food choices? BUT, you say, IT’S CHRISTMAS!

“What could be wrong with Sparkly Cranberry Pistachio Slice Cookies, Chocolate Peanut Butter Clouds, or Lacy New Orleans Praline Sandwich Cookies with Orange Butter Cream? Well -- Nothing! They not only sound and taste great -- they're also, believe it or not, completely vegan! These are the ones I have made so far, and they are so good.
I am trying this new healthy way of eating little by little and I want to bring my family along with me. That's why I got this book, and it is working!
I like that the recipes have the helpful (chef's tips) and ingredient explanations that makes it easy to use and cook from.

The Gingerbread Cutout Cookies are next on my list. I will be relying on this cookbook for many holidays to come. I recommend it, you will not be disappointed."
A. Albani, Carlsbad, CA.

What better way to begin your healthy eating, dis-ease fighting, saving the planet commitment… than with CHRISTMAS COOKIES!

Do you like to entertain? These cookies are perfect for an afternoon Christmas Tea. Plan one for all your friends you want to see during the holidays. Introduce your BFF's to partying, vegan cookie style!

Party planner's tip: Use your best Teacups, unmatched or matching, whatever you love. OR, go to thrift stores, rummage sales, etc., and find individual fabulous teacups and saucers in perfect condition. At your Tea, have them all set out on a table or sideboard, and let each person pick their favorite. This becomes their party gift!
Now, you may be thinking…. “WHAT? Vegan Christmas cookies, what does that mean? Are these hay and dirt cookies with some cinnamon and spice thrown in?
Well, no, and I promise you that vegan cookies are still delicious, even though they have no cholesterol, no transfat, no cow hooves, no chicken lips or any other weird ingredients! (These cookies do contain sugar and non-animal fat, so they are not meant to be low calorie.)

I bring all my culinary skill and expertise to these recipes and to all the vegan recipes that I will be sharing with you in my upcoming books.

Owning a catering business in Beverly Hills was great experience and I have since cooked for many people over the years.

The recipes I have to share with you now are just as delicious as those from my catering days, and so much more life-affirming.

Eating to be healthy does not need to be unpalatable. Times have changed, with more and more people adopting this way of eating and wanting fabulous food at the same time. You will never feel deprived or unsatisfied. Yes even you carnivores will be amazed at how delicious a vegan diet can be!

I have gone from Fois Gras (goose liver) to homemade vegan Faux Gras (no geese) with cocktails and it is just as unctuous and satisfying, and I am so much healthier for it, and so is the goose!

My health has improved greatly since becoming vegan, I have lost weight, and I have the energy of a 20 year-younger version of myself! (Yes that would make me 12!) I plan on being healthy, vibrant and active into my 90’s and beyond, and it’s possible for you too!
What better way to dip into the healthy vegan world than with desserts, I ask you? Your family and friends will not know that the yummy cookies they are munching are vegan, unless you tell them. They will only know that they are awesome!
Some of these recipes are from family archives, some are traditional recipes--all veganized, and all are absolutely divine, crowd-pleasing delights!
Jump in and read through the ones that pique your taste buds, and let the baking begin!
So, without further ado- here are my yummy and praise-worthy vegan Christmas cookies!
With profound wishes for your health and happiness,

April Augustine
Old 12-16-2012, 08:58 PM   #351
bookratt
Wizard

Cake Pop Splendor. 70+ Superb Recipes [Kindle Edition] Anais Quinn (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Cake-Splendor-...154606011_f_79

Quote:
Cake Pops are one of the trendiest new desserts. You can find them in any bakeshop or coffee shop and, I assure you, they are a perfect little treat – beautiful, decadent, and simply delightful. Their lovely, round shape makes them the perfect medium for all kinds of creative and exotic dessert creations.

In this book, you’ll find over 70 ideas to take and use for your own Cake Pop creations. Whether you want to celebrate a holiday or event, prepare a kid-friendly dessert perfect for small hands, or serve a little something sweet at a wine party, the recipe your looking for is in these pages. Making Cake Pops is way easier – and more fun – than you ever dreamed. Enjoy!
Old 12-19-2012, 12:15 PM   #352
bookratt
Wizard

.99 Special book by Gooseberry Patch available for Kindle, Nook, Sony, Kobo & iBook Apple

Gooseberry Patch Christmas Classics eBook

All links are here: http://www2.gooseberrypatch.com/goos...istmasclassics

Quote:
We've gathered all the recipes you'll want for the most scrumptious holiday ever! Celebration Cheese Ball, Pizza Nibblers and punch cups of Winter Wassail will be eagerly welcomed at a festive gathering.
Checking the links, noticed so far that only the Nook, iBook Apple and Kindle editions are coming up at .99...Sony and Kobo are priced at $2.99.

FROM THE EMAIL I RECEIVED BY GOOSEBERRY PATCH:
Quote:
Download Gooseberry Patch eBook,
Christmas Classics, and enjoy it
on your Kindle, Nook, Sony, Kobo
or Apple iDevice. Grab it while it
lasts...99 cents, for a limited time
only!

We've gathered all the recipes you'll want
for the most scrumptious holiday ever!
Celebration Cheese Ball, Pizza Nibblers
and punch cups of Winter Wassail will be
eagerly welcomed at a festive gathering.

Last edited by bookratt; 12-19-2012 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Updating info :)
Old 12-19-2012, 07:33 PM   #353
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
.99 Special book by Gooseberry Patch available for Kindle, Nook, Sony, Kobo & iBook Apple
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00512QGYQ/
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:34 AM   #354
regstuff
regstuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.regstuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.regstuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.regstuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.regstuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.regstuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.regstuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.regstuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.regstuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.regstuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.regstuff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for PC, Kindle Paperwhite
For free again.
http://www.amazon.com/Lazy-Lifestyle...dp/B005864A1G/
Along with her other books
http://www.amazon.com/Lazy-Low-Lifes...dp/B00585CWV2/
http://www.amazon.com/Lazy-Lifestyle...dp/B00585MY10/

Thanks for this thread btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
Lazy Low Cal Lifestyle Cookbooks #1 And #2 Combined [Kindle Edition] Becky Clark (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Lazy-Lifestyle...s_154606011_75

If you haven't bought any Lazy Low Cal Lifestyle Cookbooks yet, this is the one to buy!

It has everything from Cookbook #1 AND Cookbook #2 PLUS all the goodies in the Lazy Low Cal Lifestyle Just Desserts Cookbook.

None of the Lazy Low Cal Lifestyle Cookbooks have hard-to-find ingredients or difficult instructions — just quick, easy, low calorie recipes that are delicious and inexpensive, many of which you can get on the table in a jiffy.

All that can be yours with one click!
regstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:12 PM   #355
bookratt
Wizard

The 2012 Book Blogger's Cookbook (The Book Blogger's Cookbook) [Kindle Edition]
Christy Dorrity (Author, Photographer), David Farland (Foreword), Devon Dorrity (Illustrator), Jason Morrison (Photographer)

http://www.amazon.com/2012-Book-Blog...154606011_f_86

"Someone is confused if it's 2011 or 2012????? LOL" - bookratt

Quote:
Great books, bloggers, and recipes meet in this second volume of a fresh and unique cookbook that helps you experience books, not just read them. This year's volume features even more tasty reads, recipes and book bloggers.

Books were selected from the author’s book review blog and paired with delectable recipes like “Caramel Crack” from Shatter Me, by Tahereh Mafi, "Everliving Soup" from Brodi Ashton's Everneath, and "Jagged Ham" from Elana Johnson's Possession.
Mouthwatering photos complement every recipe.

The 2012 Book Blogger’s Cookbook includes a foreword by David Farland, award winning, New York Times Bestselling author, and showcases more than one hundred reviews with links to book review blogs and author websites.

Whether you're a food lover, an avid reader or a book blogger, there’s something for you in The 2011 Book Blogger’s Cookbook.

What Reviewers Are Saying:

"The Book Blogger's Cookbook has the best combination of two of my favorite things: food and books. Overall, it's sort of a dream book for readers who love cooking."
-Elani at La Femme Readers book reviews

"The 2011 Book Blogger's Cookbook is a beautiful blend of a cookbook about books. It's worth reading straight through if only to find new books to add to your "to-read" shelf."
-Lisa Mangum, author of the award winning The Hourglass Door series.

"The 2011 Book Blogger's Cookbook is more than a mere cookbook. It contains review bits of bloggers stating what they loved about the featured books. The blogger testaments make you want to read the novels and the photos make your mouth water. Perfect combination!"
-Stella from Ex Libris book reviews
Old 01-07-2013, 02:21 AM   #356
bookratt
Wizard

Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes - 5 Volume Collection - 202 Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes (Easy Dinner Recipes - The Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes Collection) [Kindle Edition]
Pamela Kazmierczak (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Chicken-Slow-C...292975011_f_18

Quote:
Welcome to the Five volume Collection of the Easy Dinner Recipes – The Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes Collection!!

Are You Looking For Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes?

If you are looking for easy chicken recipes, then this is the book for you! This is all 5 volumes of this series which contains 200 different chicken dinner recipes which utilize the slow cooker.

Using a slow cooker is an super easy way to make your meals ahead of time or to prepare them when you are out of the house. So if you are looking for quick easy dinner recipes, you should consider this cookbook.

Inside Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes – 5 Volume Collection – 202 Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes you will find a wide variety of recipes to try. We hope you enjoy them all!

What Type of Recipes For Chicken Will You Find In This Book?

There are a total of 202 different slow cooker recipes inside this book. All of these would fall into the category of quick and easy dinners recipes, although, the leftovers would be excellent for lunch or brunch the next day. Slow Cooker Meals take longer to cook, but they are set it and forget it type of meals, which makes prep time super easy!

This book has 41 traditional as well as nontraditional easy slow cooker recipes. Some Examples of these quick and easy meals include:

Arroz Con Pollo I

Chicken Enchiladas I

Jambalaya I

Chicken and Dumplings

Paris Inspired Chicken Dish

Cheesy Chicken and Canadian Bacon

Asian Chicken With Beans

Easy Chicken Cacciatore

Cheesy Chicken With Artichokes and Pasta

Cheesy Chicken and Zucchini

Tasty Chicken Paella

Succulent Chicken Vegetable Chowder

Southern Inspired Chicken Breasts

Chicken in Hot & Spicy Sauce

Tasty Chicken Casserole

Swiss Chicken Casserole I

Hearty Brunswick Stew I

Easy Lemon Pepper Slow Cooker Chicken

Delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Curry

Cheesy Chicken and Veggies

Seasoned Chicken and Rice

Simple Chicken over Noodles and Gravy

Easy Teriyaki Chicken

Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken

Honey Bourbon Chicken

Chicken With Carrots and Sweet Potatoes

Extra Cheesy Chicken With Broccoli

Chicken and Sausage Gumbo

Chicken Chili

Chicken Cordon Bleu

Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas

BBQ Chicken Wings

Spicy Honey Garlic Chicken Wings

Honey and Soy Sauce Chicken Wings

Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings

Hot and Spicy Chicken Wings

Teriyaki Chicken Wings

Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings

Slow Cooker Chicken Al A La King I

Autumn Chicken Stew

Lemon Tarragon Chicken with Cauliflower and Artichokes

Orange Glazed Chicken With Sesame Seeds

Honey Chicken With Soy Sauce and Ginger

Slow Cooker Chicken Coq Au Vin

Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken Fettuccine With Mushrooms

Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup I

Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup I

Chicken and Sweet Potato Soup

Spicy Chicken Soup

Salsa Chicken

Maple Chicken With Glazed Apples and Yams

Slow Cooker Jerk Chicken

Slow Cooker Mediterranean Chicken Stew

& Many More….

For a full list of what you can see inside, scroll up and click on the look inside feature and check out the Table of Contents!

Are These Recipes Considered Quick Dinner Recipes?

Most recipes that you prepare in a crock pot or slow cooker are quick and easy in regards to preparation, however, most recipes take anywhere from 4 hours to 10 hours to complete. So prep time for these easy crock pot recipes is generally low, but you will be waiting for the food to be ready!
Old 01-07-2013, 02:25 AM   #357
bookratt
Wizard

The Best Wild Game & Seafood Cookbook Ever: 350 Southern Recipes for Deer, Turkey, Fish, Seafood, Small Game and Birds [Kindle Edition]
John E. Phillips (Author), Denise Phillips (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Wild-Seaf...292975011_f_27

Quote:
This cookbook contains some of the most-delicious recipes we’ve tried and tested from the best wild-game and fish chefs all over the nation to answer the question, “What will I do with this meat?” It contains delicious recipes for venison, elk, wild pigs, turkeys, birds, rabbits, squirrels, crabs, shrimp and more than 20 species of freshwater and saltwater fish, as well as helpful information about how to prepare your game or fish for eating.

Because wild game and fish eat only natural and native forage, their meats are some of the most cholesterol-free meats you can serve. Fish and wild game have not been injected with any hormones or antibiotics. To feed your family lean meat and fish, this outdoor cookbook will tell you some of the tastiest ways to prepare these dishes from the wild. Free-range meat is in high demand and sells for high prices at grocery stores. However, there’s a tremendous bounty of free-range meat for those who go afield to hunt and fish. This cookbook contains more than 350 of the best wild game recipes we’ve used over the last 46 years for you to enjoy.
Mmmmmmm, squirrel recipes!?!?!
Old 01-07-2013, 02:27 AM   #358
bookratt
Wizard

Diabetes Cooking: 93 Diabetes Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks and Smoothies. A Guide to Diabetes Foods to Help You Prepare Healthy Delicious ... Diabetic Meals and Natural Diabetes Food) [Kindle Edition]
John McArthur (Author), Corinne Watson (Editor)

http://www.amazon.com/Diabetes-Cooki...292975011_f_37

Quote:
Diabetics can live a normal life if they are willing to make a few lifestyle changes.

In this book you will find 93 easy recipes that show you how to prepare diabetic meals to help you with diabetes control. The 93 recipes cover breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and smoothies. Inside you will find a wealth of information including a diabetic shopping list and all the natural supplements and herbs you can take to help you live a normal life.

Read now how you can treat and manage diabetes without drugs. You will discover:
* Basic Diabetic Dietary Guidelines
* The Diabetic's Shopping List - Good Foods, Borderline Foods, Bad Foods and Free Foods
* 21 Breakfast Recipes
* 16 Lunch Recipes
* 19 Dinner Recipes
* 19 Dessert Recipes
* 25 Great Snack Recipes and Ideas
* 18 Smoothies for diabetics
* 19 Supplements you should know about
Old 01-07-2013, 02:32 AM   #359
bookratt
Wizard

Eat, Read, Love: Romance and Recipes From the Ruby-Slippered Sisterhood [Kindle Edition] Ruby-Slippered Sisterhood (Author), Amanda Brice (Editor), Kim Law (Editor), Laurie Kellogg (Illustrator)

http://www.amazon.com/Eat-Read-Love-...292975011_f_71

Quote:
"A mouth-watering book of recipes and excerpts from their books. A great appetizer for readers on multiple levels: You get casseroles, brownies and turtle soup as well as a taste of what several of romance's best and brightest serve up in their books." - Romantic Times Book Reviews

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. If so, then you'll need a copy of EAT, READ, LOVE!

This unique COOKBOOK pairs recipes with EXCERPTS from the romance novels that inspired them. From YA to suspense to historical to contemporary... Join the members of the Ruby-Slippered Sisterhood for some "romancing the stove," and delight in romance and recipes from some of today's hottest rising stars, such as Darynda Jones, Jeannie Lin, Hope Ramsay, Laurie Kellogg, Kim Law, Amanda Brice, Liz Talley, and more!

Because there's no place like the kitchen!

Includes the following recipes :

MAIN DISHES
* Allergen-Free Pad Thai
* Chinese Sausage and Sticky Rice in Banana Leaves
* Pernil Al Horno (Puerto Rican Roasted Pork Shoulder)
* Jalapeño Chicken
* Grandma Rose’s Varenyky (Ukrainian Pierogies)
* Angelo the Mobster’s Pasta Primavera
* Olivia’s Seafood Salad
* Alaskan Crab Cakes
* Easy-Peasy Meatloaf
* “Hide the Peas, Please” Chicken Pot Pie

SOUPS/STEWS
* Cole’s Poorman Stew
* New Mexican Green Chile Stew
* Cock-A-Leekie Stew
* Almost Medieval Leek Soup
* Henri’s Turtle Soup
* Caruru do Pará (Brazilian Shrimp Gumbo)
* Abram’s Game Day Chicken and Sausage Gumbo

SIDES
* Abby’s Fatten-up-Mac Green Bean Casserole
* Millie Polk’s Squash Casserole
* Bacon and Egg Fried Rice
* Sultana’s Rice
* Stasia's Vinegret (Russian Potato, Beet, & Carrot Salad)
* Violet Easley’s Okra and Stewed Tomatoes
* Eat These Fries

CONDIMENTS
* Dare To Be Different Barbeque Sauce
* Alex’s Killer Pasta Sauce
* Annie’s Favorite Hot Sauce
* Devil’s Dust

DESSERTS
* Triple Chocolate Cake
* Summer’s Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
* Ryker’s Favorite Mint Brownies
* Tiramisu
* Profiteroles
* Hannah’s Heavenly Cinnamon-Almond Squares
* Picou Dufrene’s Infamous Pecan Pralines
* Tara’s Mother’s Southern Pecan Pralines
* Maggie’s Amazing Pecan Pie
* Jenny Carpenter’s Secret Pie Crust
* Cream Cheese Pie
* Nicole’s To-Die-For Apple Pie
* Susanna’s Sonker
* Fried Banana Nuggets
* Betts’ Chocolate Chip Cookies
* Jilian’s “Best of Earth” Cookies

BREAKFAST
* T-Bone Carter’s Biscuits
* Cinnamon Rolls
* Sausage Gravy & Biscuits
* Lucy’s Rum Cake “Stud Muffins”
* Sam’s Keep-Dani-Healthy Greek Omelet
* Huevos Rancheros
* Lucky’s Lucky Charms

BEVERAGES
* Dani’s Mango Madness Smoothie with Raspberry Swirl
* Homemade Skinny Latte
* Parish Cocoa
* Captain Drake’s Rum Drinks
* Cookie’s Mucho Magnifico Margaritas
* Bonnie Pratt’s Easy-Peasy Peach Sangria

HISTORICAL
* Sample Menu from 1890s Dinner Party
* 16th Century Herbal Remedies
Old 01-07-2013, 07:06 AM   #360
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Skinny Pizza

Skinny Pizza: Over 100 healthy recipes for America's favorite food [Kindle Edition]

Free at Amazon today.
Full disclosure: Author is my mother - but it's free....
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote