Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 09-14-2013, 11:46 PM   #1
poppynogood
poppynogood began at the beginning.

Device: M92 Black Pearl
Unhappy OS X not recognizing new M92

Hello, this is my first post here (so please be kind )

I have a MacBook Pro running 10.8.4 and so far I haven't had any luck getting the M92 to show up in Finder. Opening a few files through DropBox was relatively painless, but I will need to access an entire semester's worth of graduate coursework, so I need something faster than wifi.

Am I missing something obvious? I've nosed around here for a while, and the manual is very minimal.

Any suggestions are welcome!
poppynogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 12:13 AM   #2
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
Try this:
- Change cable (on the Y-type, high-power USB) or shorter
- Change the port at the computer
- Format the internal memory M92 (select "Format Flash-memory"). But keep in mind that the book be deleted from there. Make a backup.

Попробуйте это:
- сменить кабель (на Y типа, усиленное питание USB) или более короткий
- сменить порт у компьютера
- отформатировать внутреннюю память М92 (пункт "Очистить Flash-память"). Но имейте ввиду что книги оттуда удалятся. Сделайте бекап.
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2013, 06:55 PM   #3
poppynogood
poppynogood began at the beginning.

Device: M92 Black Pearl
Removing all other USB connections and using a different port worked.

Thank you!!

poppynogood is offline   Reply With Quote