Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-22-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Anyone own a Kindle Fire and a Vox?

I am curious to see what you think of your Fire, in comparison to the Vox. Looks like there's a lot of happy campers over on the Kindle forum - moreso than the unhappy ones.

I think one of the biggest differences between Amazon and Kobo is the customer service. I've seen multiple people post that Amazon is really prompt in taking calls and solving issues over the phone. This would translate into a product that is very user friendly (despite its obvious shortcomings...) and make it much more gift-worthy

I'd sure love to get my hands on one to have a look!
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:50 PM   #2
peterhondak
Zealot
peterhondak is on a distinguished road

Device: KoboMini (mine and MIL) KoboVox(returned), sonytouch(mom's),samsung7"
I've actually just asked a question on the Fire forum. I can still return my VOX and get a Fire, but I've had good success with my VOX, so I'm not sure I want to start from scratch and learn something new.

Someone mentained something about apps and needing a US based CC. So I'm trying to confirm this. But people have said that they can download Overdrive app, Kobo, Aldiko and Sony. I'm still on the fence.
peterhondak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert