Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 12-18-2011, 04:38 PM   #1
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Selling my Jetbook

I've listed my Jetbook in the flea market. I prefer to read on my Kindle so this just isn't getting used at all. Makes me sad to see it go, but I'd like to see it go to a home where it will be used. Its such a nice reader, I may cry when it goes (assuming it gets sold, I had it on ebay for a week).

Isn't she pretty...

booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:15 PM   #2
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well I sold it...*sigh* I miss it already!
Advert
Old 12-21-2011, 03:51 PM   #3
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Buy another one!
New ones go for $52-57 here: http://www.geeks.com/products_sc.asp?Cat=1255
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:58 AM   #4
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
Buy another one!
New ones go for $52-57 here: http://www.geeks.com/products_sc.asp?Cat=1255
Enabler!

No, don't want another, I prefer the e-ink Kindle to read on. Can't afford a new one...my PC is 8 years old and I occasionally get the "blue screen of death" so its going to need replacing, would like a system with new tech, since all my PCs run winXP. I will keep using my PC until it totally fries.