Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-28-2010, 09:19 AM   #1
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Ticket# 5649

I have tried to query about this ticket in the bug tracker but found no way to do it. So, I will ask here.

What is the status of Ticket # 5649. I have posted many MOBI books with the defect since I reported it.

Thanks,
Charlie
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:44 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
I have tried to query about this ticket in the bug tracker but found no way to do it. So, I will ask here.

What is the status of Ticket # 5649. I have posted many MOBI books with the defect since I reported it.

Thanks,
Charlie
Code:
http://bugs.calibre-ebook.com/ticket/5649
Priority minor.
No comments.

The e-mail you got when you submitted, has the link
but view tickets and typing in the ticket number into the search box works.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
That's unlikely to be fixed, as it happens because of the way calibre is designed. It replaces the cover html file with the cover specified in the conversion settings or from the input file.

While I could have it track and adjust the TOC when this happens, its a lot of work.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 01:46 PM   #4
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
That's unlikely to be fixed, as it happens because of the way calibre is designed. It replaces the cover html file with the cover specified in the conversion settings or from the input file.

While I could have it track and adjust the TOC when this happens, its a lot of work.
BUMMER!!!
Old 06-29-2010, 01:59 PM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Actually, thinking about it some more, the MOBI format, unlike the EPUB format does not have the cover as part of normal content, so I doubt it's possible to link to a cover inside a mobi file at all.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 02:25 PM   #6
crutledge
eBook FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Actually, thinking about it some more, the MOBI format, unlike the EPUB format does not have the cover as part of normal content, so I doubt it's possible to link to a cover inside a mobi file at all.
Mobipocket Reader does!