Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-25-2015, 12:07 PM   #1
TonyCooper
Enthusiast
TonyCooper began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle v4
Smile "Higgs & Soap: Galaxy Delivery" scifi comedy - pre-order for August 7th

Greetings!
My silly scifi comedy is released August 7th and Amazon pre-orders are now open at a reduced price!
Quote:
"Hello! Need a 'sensitive' item delivered 'discreetly' anywhere in the colonised galaxies? Then 'Higgs & Soap: Galaxy Delivery' are waiting for your encrypted call. We operate in the strictest confidence for your peace of mind*!"
(*yes we do illegal stuff)

It was supposed to be a simple, straightforward job: transport a data card from one solar system to another and get paid. But it turns out that the data on the card makes it the most valuable item in the galaxy. With highly trained killers and thieves after it, the only people standing in their way are Higgs and Soap, and they really, really don't want to die.

Join Higgs (independent entrepreneur) and Soap (ace pilot and engineer) as they tear across the galaxy pursued by cyborgs and genetically modified thugs. All they want is to get paid! And to not die. They're quite insistent about that part.

"Higgs & Soap – we take anything, anywhere!"
Read Chapter 1 on Wattpad!

Get it here: Amazon UK | Amazon US | Smashwords | iTunes UK | iTunes US
TonyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 11:57 AM   #2
TonyCooper
Enthusiast

Less than two days to go until release!
Get your pre-order in now before the price goes up
Old 03-04-2016, 05:34 PM   #3
TonyCooper
Enthusiast

Higgs & Soap: Galaxy Delivery - Sci-Fi Comedy novella now 99c/99p!

Greetings! My daft scifi comedy is now only 99c/99p forever!

Read Chapters 1-3 on Wattpad!

Get it here: Amazon UK | Amazon US | Smashwords | iTunes UK | iTunes US | Kobo | Barnes & Noble | Nook UK
Old 05-25-2016, 11:38 AM   #4
TonyCooper
Enthusiast

Higgs & Soap - FREE 24th-28th May

My daft SF Comedy Higgs & Soap: Galaxy Delivery is FREE all this week on Amazon (24th-28th May). Grab it at the links below:

Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012G7D8LW
Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B012G7D8LW

Tony.
Old 05-25-2016, 01:32 PM   #5
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for the offer, I will check it out!

When can we expect the audiobook version (with accompanying Whispersync For Voice discount deal!)??
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 04:46 AM   #6
TonyCooper
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Thanks for the offer, I will check it out!

When can we expect the audiobook version (with accompanying Whispersync For Voice discount deal!)??
Hadn't actually thought about an audiobook version of this book (or any other of my books) to be honest.

But now I do think about it, Higgs & Soap would actually work quite well as an audiobook, so you know what, I'm going to look into that!

Thanks,
Tony.

P.S. And yes, of course there would be a discount deal

Tags
comedy, sci fi, sci-fi space opera, scifi