Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Forum Français > Lounge français

Notices

Old 01-26-2009, 07:08 AM   #1
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Desert grandma fait un sondage sur les pays d'origine des participants!

je trouve ça sympa et c'est là :
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37241
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:47 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
oui c'est une bonne idée. pour l'instant on n'est que 3 français à avoir voté, alors allez-y ! (et ne traînez pas trop, le sondage sera clôturé le 31 je crois).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2009, 11:11 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Would someone please translate this for me. All I saw was "desert grandma" and I want to be sure they are saying nice things! Or go cry in a corner if not........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:13 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Would someone please translate this for me. All I saw was "desert grandma" and I want to be sure they are saying nice things! Or go cry in a corner if not........
Desert Grandma, the translation is :

"Desert grandma is doing a poll on participants' countries of origin ! i think it's nice and it's here : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37241"

i don't think you have to go cry in a corner yet.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:14 AM   #5
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Ah ha!! What you need is Google Translate. Just copy and paste and instant translation!!
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2009, 11:18 AM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you, Madame Z. I was afraid I was being 'tarred and feathered' off the site,

Je vous remercie, Madame Z. J'avais peur était «goudronnées et plumes» du site,: D
English
Old 01-26-2009, 11:19 AM   #7
zelda_pinwheel

i see you've figured out google translate.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:13 PM   #8
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Quote:
Je vous remercie, Madame Z. J'avais peur était «goudronnées et plumes» du site,: D
English
Google suggests you say "I was afraid was 'tarred and feathers' of the site" --human translation has still good days ahead before machines do a proper job of it!
And --DGMa-- nice reading you in the various threads!
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:16 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by YGG- View Post
Google suggests you say "I was afraid was 'tarred and feathers' of the site" --human translation has still good days ahead before machines do a proper job of it!
And --DGMa-- nice reading you in the various threads!

Merci, YGG.