Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-11-2011, 11:34 AM   #16
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
yeah that's most probably it. calibre recognizes news books by the news tag. Apparently the search is matching tags that contain news as well, which is a bug, I'll take a look at it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:37 AM   #17
paulfiera
Addict
paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE, Kobo Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
yeah that's most probably it. calibre recognizes news books by the news tag. Apparently the search is matching tags that contain news as well, which is a bug, I'll take a look at it.
Many thanks, Kovid.

In the meantime I'll remove any tags that have the word "news" in it.

At least I know exactly the 4 books that contain these tags.
paulfiera is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert