Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-05-2013, 05:46 PM   #46
corroonb
Addict
corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura, Nexus 9
I have quite a few omnibuses (what a dreadful word!) in my library.

Childrens:

Snicket, Lemony, A Series of Unfortunate Events Collection: Books 1-13, 9780062132949
Wynne Jones, Diana, The Chrestomanci Series: Entire Collection Books 1-7, 9780007537921

Classic Works:

Shakespeare, William, The Oxford William Shakespeare: The Complete Works, 9780191608391

(Be careful with this one as there are two versions in Kobo's catalogue and the slightly cheaper one has poor formatting.)

Leblanc, Maurice, An Arsène Lupin Omnibus, 9781848703100
Conan Doyle, Arthur, The Complete Sherlock Holmes, 9781409077053
Poe, Edgar Allen, Edgar Allan Poe: Complete Tales & Poems, 9781938938115

Science Fiction/Fantasy

Vance, Jack, The Complete Lyonesse, 9780575090279
Vance, Jack, Jack Vance SF Gateway Omnibus - Big Planet, The Blue World & The Dragon Masters and Other Stories, 9781473201804
Haldeman, Joe, Joe Haldeman SF Gateway Omnibus - Marsbound, Starbound, Earthbound, 9781473201750
Peake, Mervyn, The Illustrated Gormenghast Trilogy, 9781409019794

Historical Fiction/Fiction

Mantel, Hilary, Hilary Mantel Collection: Six of Her Best Novels, 9780007557707

Many of these probably are not available outside the UK/Ireland.
corroonb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 07:46 PM   #47
Zat
Enthusiast
Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Science fiction:
Mass Effect: The Complete Novels 4-Book Bundle - Drew Karpyshyn, William C. Dietz 9780345544339
Zat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #48
Harlock415
Connoisseur
Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle Voyage
Science Fiction
Monster Hunters a 3 book collection by Larry Correia
Amazon
ASIN: B00APA1GJE

Novels of the Jaran by Kate Elliott
Amazon
ASIN: B00GH2G8BA

Fantasy
The Lyra novels by Patricia Wrede
Amazon
ASIN: B0092G1BOC

The Darwath Series by Barbara Hambly
Amazon
ASIN: B0090WTL90

The Sun Wolf and Starhawk Series by Barbara Hambly
Amazon
ASIN: B00CLVBA4Q

Urban Fantasy
Dante Valantine: the Complete Series
Amazon
ASIN: B0047Y0ES8
Harlock415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 02:54 AM   #49
orangekiwi
Addict
orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: paperwhite
Teens/Fantasy
Beka Cooper: The Hunt Records by Tamora Pierce

Paranormal
Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Collection 1-5 by Laurell k Hamilton
Also collections of books 6-10, 11-15

The Morganville Vampires: Books 1-8 by Rachel Caine
orangekiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 05:00 AM   #50
Kiya
Addict
Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360
There are also J. D. Robb In Death Collections. I am still collecting them.

J. D. Robb In Death Collection:
Books 1-5 9781101537435
Books 6-10 9781101538937
Books 11-15 9781101539057
Books 16-20 9781101539095
Books 21-25 9781101562024
Books 26-29 9781101562062
Books 30-32 9781101562116
Kiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 05:37 AM   #51
septentrion
Addict
septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2014, Kindle Voyage and Kindle Oasis 2
The Parasol Protectorate omnibus: ASIN B007BGQFTQ (didn't see it at Kobo's but it may be because of geographic restrictions)

And hoping I'm not posting something that has already been posted:
Gordianus the Finder (book 1-4): 9781780339771
Georges gently omnibus (books 1-4): 9781780339757
septentrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:07 AM   #52
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by septentrion View Post
The Parasol Protectorate omnibus: ASIN B007BGQFTQ (didn't see it at Kobo's but it may be because of geographic restrictions)
You mean this omnibus? 9780316212274
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:12 AM   #53
septentrion
Addict
septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2014, Kindle Voyage and Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Bob View Post
You mean this omnibus? 9780316212274
It doesn't show on kobo for me. It probably isn't available in Europe.
septentrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:01 AM   #54
Kiya
Addict
Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Parasol Protectorate omnibus is not available in Europe. I tried not just on Kobo, but on Diesel, Omnilit; Amazon. No luck.
Old 12-08-2013, 10:04 AM   #55
stutzj
Zealot
stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, PW2, Kindle 5(black)
I've been reading The Deed of Paksennarion collection by Elizabeth Moon. I highly recommend it.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...20paksenarrion
stutzj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:14 AM   #56
Harlock415
Connoisseur
Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Harlock415 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle Voyage
Fantasy
The Sword of Shannara series has a a few omnibuses available. The first trilogy was mentioned earlier:

The Sword of Shannara Trilogy
Amazon
Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0345453751
ASIN: B000FBFMZM

The Heritage of Shannara (Four Books)
Amazon
ASIN: B001O1O6RW

The Voyage of the Jerle Shannara Trilogy
Amazon
Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0345492862
ASIN: B005PRJN8S
Harlock415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:30 AM   #57
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiya View Post
Parasol Protectorate omnibus is not available in Europe. I tried not just on Kobo, but on Diesel, Omnilit; Amazon. No luck.
I did buy it some time ago. I believe it was on Diesel.
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:03 PM   #58
Kiya
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by brudigia View Post
I did buy it some time ago. I believe it was on Diesel.
Interesting. I tried searching for Gail Carriger books on Diesel and could not found any. Are they available on Diesel? Or I just don't see them because I am in wrong region.
Old 12-08-2013, 02:20 PM   #59
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiya View Post
Interesting. I tried searching for Gail Carriger books on Diesel and could not found any. Are they available on Diesel? Or I just don't see them because I am in wrong region.
Yep, I can confirm that I bought it on Diesel, on May 13th.
Why it is not there anymore, I do not know. Sorry. It might just be that it is US restricted, as I remember I was in the US at the time, and I did not notice.
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 02:34 PM   #60
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlock415 View Post
Fantasy
The Sword of Shannara series has a a few omnibuses available. The first trilogy was mentioned earlier...
Thanks! That's a lot of omnibusses... omnibi?

There's also a High Druid of Shannara trilogy omnibus.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote