Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-18-2012, 12:25 PM   #1
deva1984
deva1984 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
cannot search in mobileread ebook guide

I am totally new to kindle snd this forum. So my problem might be silly. After I read the sticky and followed it, the ebook guide of mobileread was downloaded, I could but not sesrch in it. The search option appeared when you press long on a book title was grey. Serach as inside the guide got me nothing.
deva1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 01:09 AM   #2
deva1984
deva1984 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
Now I find out IT IS a silly question. Nothing's wrong. All I need to do is just waiting more time until kindle fully index the guide. >_<
How can I delete this thread then?
deva1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2012, 03:17 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
We don't delete threads; just leave it and it'll soon disappear from view.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:37 PM   #4
BeeTee-Ess
Addict
BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4NT, KPW2, Voyage, iP4, iP6, iPad Mini, HP TouchPad, Kobo Mini
Anyway, others may well benefit from reading it.

If you were caught out, the odds are others will be also.
BeeTee-Ess is offline   Reply With Quote