Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-08-2013, 11:15 PM   #1
Sallyann
Sallyann began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Question After being on the Net ?????

Hi there I have a Kobo Glo, bought this week. If i go on the Internet with it how do i clean up afterwards. On my computer i always run CC Cleaner and scan with Norton to get rid of any search history and bugs etc. How safe is my e-reader? What can i do to make sure I don't pick up any "bugs "
Sallyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:40 AM   #2
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
The browser seems to store its data in the file ".kobo/Kobo/Kobo eReader.conf" under the heading [Browser], have a look when you plug the reader in to charge. To remove all cookies you could just delete the line beginning with "cookies=".
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert