Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-14-2011, 07:48 AM   #136
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Offer #13

Get up to $30 of swimwear apparel sold by Amazon.com for $10

Quote:
Kindle with Special Offers owners can receive up to $30 of swimwear apparel sold by Amazon.com for $10. When the promotional code is used to purchase more than $10 on swimwear apparel sold by Amazon.com, you will receive a discount for the amount exceeding $10, up to a maximum promotional credit of $20 (for example, spend $15, get $5 off; spend $30, get $20 off; spend $50, get $20 off). Limited time only.
Claim offer by Jun 17, 2011 and redeem by Jul 17, 2011

Offer #14 should drop Jun 18th
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:22 AM   #137
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas0039 View Post
Offer today was the swimsuit. Looks like they are leaving the gift card to the last minute.
Just any swimsuit on Amazon? Mind linking me to the offers page?

Wasn't planning on getting my Kindle till next month but I might just get it now if there's something I want lol.

ETA: And nevermind since tubemonkey linked it a while ago lol. Serves me right for walking away and not hitting refresh before posting.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:33 AM   #138
chas0039
Sceptic
chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: rooted Nooks, retired. JetBook Lite, Kindle 3, 4, Kobo Nia, Libra H2O.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Claim offer by Jun 17, 2011 and redeem by Jul 17, 2011

Offer #14 should drop Jun 18th
If the count works, and based on the number of offers left on my kindle, there are only 2 or 3 left, so it could be interesting next week to see what the next batch of downloads will be. If we get them all at once, it could help influence whether new buyers go with KSO or not.

Last edited by chas0039; 06-14-2011 at 08:37 AM.
chas0039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:33 AM   #139
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas0039 View Post
Offer today was the swimsuit. Looks like they are leaving the gift card to the last minute.
Yep ..the day before for all you last minute shoppers
Old 06-14-2011, 08:42 AM   #140
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by odiakkoh View Post
ETA: And nevermind since tubemonkey linked it a while ago lol. Serves me right for walking away and not hitting refresh before posting.
I was so overwhelmed with the excitement that this is now the 5th offer in a row I've rejected, that I forgot to post the update

everyone sing

Old 06-14-2011, 08:45 AM   #141
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibamistress View Post
I sent my KSO wifi back, so I can't check! I did, however, order the KSO 3G which should be here tomorrow.
Today's your lucky day; you get a swimsuit
Old 06-14-2011, 10:55 AM   #142
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I was so overwhelmed with the excitement that this is now the 5th offer in a row I've rejected, that I forgot to post the update

everyone sing
*covers ears* Ah!!! Ren & Stimpy!! I despised that show lol.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:53 PM   #143
odiakkoh
Guru

Well looks like I am getting a KSO if Audible ever sends me the promotional code. This has been the longest hour ever.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:46 PM   #144
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Well looks like I am getting a KSO if Audible ever sends me the promotional code. This has been the longest hour ever.
Good luck with that. I'm in a battle with Audible to honor the 6 months membership for $6 KSO promo.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:54 PM   #145
odiakkoh
Guru

Quote:
Good luck with that. I'm in a battle with Audible to honor the 6 months membership for $6 KSO promo.
i saw your thread about it, the free audiobooks are nice though.

2 hours later i finally got it. my kindle arrives on thursday. just in time for a new bathing suit :P
Old 06-14-2011, 04:18 PM   #146
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
2 hours later i finally got it. my kindle arrives on thursday. just in time for a new bathing suit :P
...and that $20 GC for $10.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:27 PM   #147
shibamistress
Groupie
shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO (3G), Nook Color, android apps
Quote:
i saw your thread about it, the free audiobooks are nice though.

I could probably use a new bathing suit, but I think that annoying as buying one in person is, trying to get one online would even be worse.

But I do have my new Kindle, and at first I was all....why won't this sync, as I was trying to do it through 3G so I could avoid resetting our router. Then I realized it already had. Oops!
shibamistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:32 PM   #148
chas0039
Sceptic
chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: rooted Nooks, retired. JetBook Lite, Kindle 3, 4, Kobo Nia, Libra H2O.
Quote:
At least you got some good ones. Of the 24 available on my KSO, the $20 gift card is the only one I will take.
chas0039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:24 PM   #149
jimh12345
Connoisseur
jimh12345 knows what time it isjimh12345 knows what time it isjimh12345 knows what time it isjimh12345 knows what time it isjimh12345 knows what time it isjimh12345 knows what time it isjimh12345 knows what time it isjimh12345 knows what time it isjimh12345 knows what time it isjimh12345 knows what time it isjimh12345 knows what time it is

Device: kindle
I've stopped referring to my Kindle as the KSO - now it's the Kindle OOO (Oil of Olay).

I didn't realize that saving the $25 doomed me to a lifetime of Oil of Olay ads.
jimh12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:59 AM   #150
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimh12345 View Post
I've stopped referring to my Kindle as the KSO - now it's the Kindle OOO (Oil of Olay).

I didn't realize that saving the $25 doomed me to a lifetime of Oil of Olay ads.
So out of curiosity, would you buy it again or would you spend the extra $25?

EDIT: Actually, I made a poll here about this question.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=139134

Last edited by ucfgrad93; 06-15-2011 at 01:05 AM.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote