Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-11-2009, 11:58 PM   #1
toria
toria began at the beginning.

Device: HP jonada
Smile My Mother's day gift

I think I recived one of the most thoughtful and considerate Mothers day gifts this year... My 21 yr old Son got me a New Kindle for Moms Day!
I am so happy... I have wanted one for quite a while.
I think I have a wonderful Son. Actualy, two great Sons.
I'm enjoying learning all about how my new kindle works today.
toria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:01 AM   #2
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Congrats on your new Kindle! What a fabulous Mother's Day gift. Head over to the Kindle section for loads of information about using it.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-12-2009, 05:36 AM   #3
Slow_hand
Groupie
Slow_hand has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Slow_hand has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Slow_hand has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Slow_hand has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2
What a beautiful son! He must really love and respect his mom - and then he got her a Kindle.
Slow_hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:02 PM   #4
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
fantastic! congrats and welcome to reading like you've never read before!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:04 PM   #5
Kitten320
Kitten320 is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle2
Lucky Mom!!! You will Love it!!! Passed out five K2's this weekend to family members...I was NOT sharing mine! Kindle crazy doesnt describe the excitement!!! We are all passionate readers and they are on cloud nine! Welcome to the K2 club....Read on!!!!!

Thank you for sharing here as well...this site rocks!
Kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-13-2009, 12:45 PM   #6
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
Congratulations on your Mother's Day gift! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have been enjoying mine. :-)
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #7
avaloncourt
Enthusiast
avaloncourt has learned how to read e-booksavaloncourt has learned how to read e-booksavaloncourt has learned how to read e-booksavaloncourt has learned how to read e-booksavaloncourt has learned how to read e-booksavaloncourt has learned how to read e-booksavaloncourt has learned how to read e-booksavaloncourt has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle 1 & 2
Outstanding gift. Enjoy it.
avaloncourt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mothers day, new kindle