Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-17-2012, 02:24 AM   #1
Tanga
Zealot
Tanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle 3
The uninstall file for the last version of usbnetworking please

Hi,

I have a wifi only (no 3G) K3 (Kindle Keyboard). Since installing usbnetworking (there was something I wanted to try - Kindleberry Pi) I have had issues with my Kindle not playing nicely, so have decided to uninstall the usbnetworking. I downloaded the latest version from the hack thread (0.46), but sadly that won't uninstall (or update) on my K3.

I presume I need the uninstall which is the same version as the original install (which I can't access due to waiting on a charger for my laptop). If someone could upload the zip file for the previous version of usbnetworking (or it may be the one before that - it was only a few weeks old at any rate) I will be in your debt. Or even just the k3 wifi uninstall files?

Thanks!
Tanga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:52 AM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Cross-posting is evil, don't do it.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
0.45, 0.46, uninstall, usbnetworking