Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 04-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
Moving library to SDcard under Allmine, which method ?

Now that all runs well under Allmine, I am a little scared to move the library using the method I used before under Ermine using link2sd
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=138124
Somehow the first time I have been unable to make it work, I lost the library, the library fix did not work and plenty of apps would not install any longer ... So my question: Do people under Allmine use this method or just the option "move library to SDcard" under settings ? What are the advantages, I read somewhere that otherwise one would loose storage space ? Any other recommendations ?

Last edited by fekhner; 04-13-2012 at 07:00 PM.
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:43 PM   #2
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
Well, I was confused, moving the library to the SDcard which I have done now, has nothing to do with putting apps on the SDcard and which is what link2sd does. The latter is really what you need because the app space is quite limited otherwise. So let me rephrase. Does anybody have experience with using link2sd as proposed by kennyminot for Ermine under Allmine ?
--------
After trying again, all works with link2sd, so no problem under Allmine either !

Last edited by fekhner; 04-13-2012 at 08:37 PM.
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert