Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 07:32 AM   #31
praky
Banned
praky began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
That is a seriously incoherent statement, I didn't see you mention anything against America. For future reference you probably shouldn't post when you're off your meds.
Come off your wheelchair and stop me...
Old 01-24-2011, 07:36 AM   #32
praky
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknessangel View Post
Hey... it's not like you are the only one that wants a folder structure or a tag based organization along with folder structure storage (like iTunes). I also started a thread the first time I saw it wasn't possible. But it's easy as... Kovidgoyal, the dev, doesn't want to code it. And he's very adamant on it. So most of the people either just get used to the tags or drop calibre. I personally keep it just for making epubs.

But asking with such a "tone" and insulting other people isn't going to get you anywhere. Even IF by god's grace Kovidgoyal wanted to code it... your tone would put any developer off. So... congrats on being a dick. >_>

I don't have 10... I have 50 Gb XD. That's 23451 unique books (95% pdfs) they would fill about 350 m3 and would take me about 160 years if it took me 2,5 days for reading every book.

And I can tell you that it's like... a sickness. Collecting books I mean. But well... I have mostly reference books of science. Just about 400-500 are my pleasure reading.

If somebody have given such a straight and decent answer maybe i wouldn't have acted like a dick. Just see what kind of responses i got. And yes i overreacted.
Advert
Old 01-24-2011, 07:38 AM   #33
praky
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Sir?

Which troll are you then?
Maybe you should ask your mother?
Old 01-24-2011, 07:39 AM   #34
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by praky View Post
If somebody have given such a straight and decent answer maybe i wouldn't have acted like a dick. Just see what kind of responses i got. And yes i overreacted.
Have a look at the first few answers to this thread. We explained to you politely why the change you want won't be implemented. How is that not a straight and decent answer? The whole thing started derailing after the tenth post in this thread, in which you, out of the blue, started to attack people.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:42 AM   #35
praky
Banned

Seriously, just ban me or kick me out.
Advert
Old 01-24-2011, 07:46 AM   #36
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
A report to the moderators have been made.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:23 AM   #37
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Moderator Notice
As requested.

This thread is closed as it doesn't serve any useful purpose.

Alex
Closed Thread