Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-12-2010, 08:42 AM   #1
gheatza
gheatza has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gheatza has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gheatza has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gheatza has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-650
just another resource

Hi there,

I'm an old time forum lurker, registered here a while ago when I was trying to decide what eReader to get ( and discovered I can't have the one I picked hehe) and anyway, I found this today and thought I would share, maybe someone would find it helpful. Basically it's a blog about books and so on and the author usually posts about free ebooks as well. If this has been posted before please have my excuses in advance.

http://booksontheknob.blogspot.com/

Have a bright day.
gheatza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
tiniree
Zealot
tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Nook 1st Gen
I've checked this out a couple times as the upper block says they are supposed to have books for all readers, but so far, it's limited to kindle books
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-12-2010, 09:16 PM   #3
russellmz00
russellmz00 began at the beginning.

Device: sony pocket reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiniree View Post
I've checked this out a couple times as the upper block says they are supposed to have books for all readers, but so far, it's limited to kindle books
kindle has more books out. i have this on rss feed and they often have free epub and nook books, usually before i find them here.
russellmz00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:23 PM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by gheatza View Post
Hi there,

I'm an old time forum lurker, registered here a while ago when I was trying to decide what eReader to get ( and discovered I can't have the one I picked hehe) and anyway, I found this today and thought I would share, maybe someone would find it helpful. Basically it's a blog about books and so on and the author usually posts about free ebooks as well. If this has been posted before please have my excuses in advance.

http://booksontheknob.blogspot.com/

Have a bright day.
Koland (Karen) from BooksontheKnob posts the free ebook updates here as well as on her blog (which I also subscribe to).

Karma to you for the reminder and the link for those who weren't familiar.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:16 AM   #5
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Hey, just found the thread (doing some traveling, so hard to keep up on reading forums). I do have books from non-Kindle sources, but as mentioned, the Kindle books often vastly outnumber the others. I did have links at the top that listed current free books in other stores, but have temporarily removed them, until I have a bit more time to keep them up to date (the Amazon links are powered by ListMania and I can quickly check the lists to make sure prices haven't changed).

-Karen
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2010, 11:24 AM   #6
TotallyEpic
Enthusiast
TotallyEpic began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 3G + Wifi
Been following it for a while now, helped me find some real treasures, like "Clan Of The Cave Bear" for €1.33.
TotallyEpic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 04:31 AM   #7
gheatza
gheatza has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gheatza has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gheatza has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gheatza has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiniree View Post
Hi tiniree,

She posted some for the Nook too, recently, like :

http://booksontheknob.blogspot.com/2...christmas.html

or

http://booksontheknob.blogspot.com/2...-eternity.html

So don't give up on hope

On another note, I am glad you guys like it, this is a great community and I love being able to contribute something, no matter how small.

Have a bright day, all of you.
gheatza is offline   Reply With Quote