Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-13-2008, 03:02 AM   #1
JGB
Groupie
JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
Epub, can I use it?

I've got caliber running, and I'm looking at the main screen but I can't find the button for epub output

I know I'm being dense, but I can't find how to use it in the caliber help thing either.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
JGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:49 AM   #2
Pengo
Pengo began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
I'm really new with this, but, if you're using the GUI, I think you can set that through the config button located to the right of the search bar. Near the bottom of the config dialog pop-up, there's drop down boxes for output formats.
Pengo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2008, 09:26 AM   #3
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGB View Post
I've got caliber running, and I'm looking at the main screen but I can't find the button for epub output

I know I'm being dense, but I can't find how to use it in the caliber help thing either.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Click the little hammer to the right of the Search window.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:59 PM   #4
JGB
Groupie
JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I did mention I was being dense.

Thanks for the help
Old 10-13-2008, 04:51 PM   #5
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I did mention I was being dense.

Thanks for the help
hahaha, i couldn't find it either. And I thought I'd looked everywhere. Came to this board, and the developer pointed out the hammer thing to me
Advert
Old 10-14-2008, 01:16 AM   #6
JGB
Groupie

would it make it worse if I mentioned that I used the hammer icon to change a different setting but never noticed the output options.
:P
Old 10-14-2008, 12:24 PM   #7
kjk

Quote:
would it make it worse if I mentioned that I used the hammer icon to change a different setting but never noticed the output options.
:P
lol, ok, I didn't even SEE the hammer. Glad its there though-being able to standardize on ePub will be great for my iPhone/Sony reading needs.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:54 PM   #8
JGB
Groupie

yeah, although my first epub conversions failed, random line breaks and just generally bizarre formatting.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:30 PM   #9
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
yeah, although my first epub conversions failed, random line breaks and just generally bizarre formatting.
There is a sticky topic where you can help with epub conversion glitches. The more feedback we give, the better the conversion gets.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote