Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 06:12 PM   #3406
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Version 2.0.7 - 20 Oct 2014
  • Fixes for sites updates to: fimfiction.net (thanks, facedeer)
  • Fixes for sites updates to: ficwad.com
  • Fixes for sites updates to: archiveofourown.org
  • Known issue: Metadata collection is not as complete for 'Base eFiction' adapters.
  • Known problem: Password protected FimFiction.net stories aren't working. FimF changed API access.
  • Known problem: specific metadata 'eroticatags' for literotica.com doesn't work on all stories.
Old 10-20-2014, 06:18 PM   #3407
Feynor
Enthusiast
Feynor began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 ed. with Moon Reader+ and Google Books.
Thumbs up

The test version definitely fixed the problems on Ficwad.

Thanks
Advert
Old 10-20-2014, 07:09 PM   #3408
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Let's try this again: this version should fix the reported problem with author name coming up as 'My Profile'.

Last edited by JimmXinu; 10-28-2014 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions
Old 10-20-2014, 10:08 PM   #3409
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Version 2.0.8 - 20 Oct 2014
  • Additional fix for site updates to: ficwad.com
Old 10-22-2014, 12:49 PM   #3410
firefoxxy
Zealot
firefoxxy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I just realized that I never answered your last post. So, now: thanks, Jimm!
I think you're right with the tags. I have to redo so many of them by hand, that two more won't hurt.
Just one curiosity: I tried using your code-example. As a result I got things like 'Harry Potter Potter' and 'Harry Potter Potter Potter'.... Well, as I said, I'm tagging it by hand. But, thanks nonetheless.

firefoxxy
Advert
Old 10-22-2014, 07:15 PM   #3411
chrnno
Enthusiast
chrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with others

Device: Samsung Galaxy J2
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefoxxy View Post
I just realized that I never answered your last post. So, now: thanks, Jimm!
I think you're right with the tags. I have to redo so many of them by hand, that two more won't hurt.
Just one curiosity: I tried using your code-example. As a result I got things like 'Harry Potter Potter' and 'Harry Potter Potter Potter'.... Well, as I said, I'm tagging it by hand. But, thanks nonetheless.

firefoxxy
A suggestion is adding a rule whenever you make a manual change as that way you don't need to worry about doing the same one again. It is what I do for character names that I want to be in full and while that is a lot more straightforward(only requires 2-3 variations of the name to be changed to cover all) this should at least save you the trouble from the common changes.

For example if the characters only have first name this:

category=>Harry Potter.*=>Harry Potter Works
characters=>Harry=>Harry Potter&&category=>Harry Potter Works
characters=>Severus=>Severus Snape&&category=>Harry Potter Works

Should ensure it changes them but wouldn't tag incorrectly Harry or Severus from another work though if that doesn't affect you the && part is unnecessary. Do keep in mind it applies in order so if the category changing wasn't before the characters it would have to be "category=>Harry Potter.*" instead.

For the ships/characters this might work. Not sure if you can write to something while using the conditional this way though.

ships=>Harry Potter/Severus Snape=>Harry/Severus
"Harry Potter"=>#characters&&ships=>Harry/Severus
"Severus Snape"=>#characters&&ships=>Harry/Severus

This will off course mean your personal.ini will get pretty big as you add more and more like-to give a random example- adding rules for hundreds of characters but that is inevitable if you want to change info automatically.

Oh and while I am posting, Jimn when using [&&conditionalkey=>regexp] how, if possible, do I add something along the lines of match A OR B? Tried using '\' and ',' to separate them but that seems to be AND.

Last edited by chrnno; 10-22-2014 at 07:20 PM.
Old 10-22-2014, 07:50 PM   #3412
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrnno View Post
Oh and while I am posting, Jimn when using [&&conditionalkey=>regexp] how, if possible, do I add something along the lines of match A OR B? Tried using '\' and ',' to separate them but that seems to be AND.
The pipe character: '|' See http://www.regular-expressions.info/alternation.html
Old 10-22-2014, 10:28 PM   #3413
chrnno
Enthusiast
chrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with otherschrnno plays well with others

Device: Samsung Galaxy J2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Oh I see. Thank you very much.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:13 PM   #3414
JOJO1
JOJO1 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire and other android
Hi Jim

I tried the ff-downloader 2.08 i have a little Problem with it.
Normally it works wunderful.
But the books for adults (over 18 in Germany) can't be loaded.
We are adult-verified at ff.
It has worked with previous Versions (<2.06)

Perhaps you have an idea to solve the Problem

greetings jojo1
Old 10-23-2014, 06:01 PM   #3415
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJO1 View Post
I tried the ff-downloader 2.08 i have a little Problem with it.
Normally it works wunderful.
But the books for adults (over 18 in Germany) can't be loaded.
We are adult-verified at ff.
It has worked with previous Versions (<2.06)
ff? You mean fanfiction.net? That could be a problem--I don't ever see any age blocking with fanfiction.net.

Can you post a story URL that you see the problem with?
Old 10-24-2014, 10:36 AM   #3416
ILB
Groupie
ILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Oasis
I think JOJO1 means fanfiktion.de - the german site.

I tried it and I can´t download a story for adult (I have just updated adult-verification).
FFDL requires me to log in but doesn´t accept my user and password if I type it in.
(although I also saved it in my personal.ini)

for example: http://www.fanfiktion.de/s/4a0b18160000c64e06514438/1
FFDL Protokoll error message:
Failed to Login for URL: (http://www.fanfiktion.de/s/4a0b18160000c64e06514438/1) with username: (ILB)

It´s just the adult stories, all other stories can be downloaded.

Last edited by ILB; 10-24-2014 at 10:53 AM.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:57 AM   #3417
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
It seems more like the site has undergone a complete revamp, can you confirm that? Currently it doesn't work because a certain string isn't found in the response after a successful login.
Old 10-24-2014, 05:01 PM   #3418
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

It looks like they've changed some wording, at least.

I don't have a current login for fanfiktion.de, nor do I read German (Ida wrote the adapter originally). I'm probably not going to have enough time to look at this in detail until next week sometime.

If somebody else figures it out before then, feel free to post a test version here.
Old 10-24-2014, 05:32 PM   #3419
JOJO1
JOJO1 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire and other android
Quote:
ff? You mean fanfiction.net? That could be a problem--I don't ever see any age blocking with fanfiction.net.

Can you post a story URL that you see the problem with?
Yes, it is fanfiktion.de
This URL in an example:
http://www.fanfiktion.de/s/5381d1610...r-side-of-Life
Every time I paste an adult-URL, a window opens with Name and Password.
I fill the fields, but the autentification is not acceptet and the window opens again. I fill it again and the I get the information : There is nothing new to load.
I hope, you can understand this description
Old 10-25-2014, 03:47 AM   #3420
ILB
Groupie
ILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipseILB can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
It looks like they've changed some wording, at least.

I don't have a current login for fanfiktion.de, nor do I read German (Ida wrote the adapter originally). I'm probably not going to have enough time to look at this in detail until next week sometime.

If somebody else figures it out before then, feel free to post a test version here.
Yes, ff.de changed the design.
But the "not-adult" stories can be downloaded without problems - it seems it is just the log-in for the adult stories that is different.

I´m not very technically savy to work on the adapter but if someone wants to try - I have a log-in and read german and can gladly test anything.
Closed Thread