Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 01-29-2009, 11:12 AM   #16
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Here's the third chapter.... Somehow i write short chapters, no matter how I try to write long ones...

And The World Changed - Chap 3.rtf

And The World Changed - Chap 3.txt
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:42 PM   #17
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Nothing wrong with short chapters so long as they're interesting, and these certainly are!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2009, 11:49 AM   #18
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Here comes chapter 4

And The World Changed - Chap 4.rtf

And The World Changed - Chap 4.txt
Old 02-02-2009, 02:55 PM   #19
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I would never sock you, SirSir....5th generation native Texans are NOT to be messed with!
AMEN DG!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm a native Texan, so I know...)
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:51 PM   #20
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
AMEN DG!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm a native Texan, so I know...)

But a properly brought up Texan never hits a lady...

Men, that's another issue...
Advert
Old 02-02-2009, 04:45 PM   #21
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
But a properly brought up Texan never hits a lady...

Men, that's another issue...
Good point. I was trying to figure out how many generations of native Texan I am. I think only third....

My great grandfather, Isaac McCormick, built the first frame house in Hutchinson County, Texas. (Up til then they'd all been living in sod huts). However, he wasn't a native Texan, he was born in Virginia, I believe.
So that would make my grandfather (his son) the first generation native Texan.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:37 PM   #22
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Good point. I was trying to figure out how many generations of native Texan I am. I think only third....

My great grandfather, Isaac McCormick, built the first frame house in Hutchinson County, Texas. (Up til then they'd all been living in sod huts). However, he wasn't a native Texan, he was born in Virginia, I believe.
So that would make my grandfather (his son) the first generation native Texan.
By that standard I'm only 4th generation. Of my 16 great great grandparents, 14 lived in Texas. The other was the an orphan of the next generation (parents unknown), who lived in Texas....
Old 02-02-2009, 11:22 PM   #23
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
So far so good. You are turning them out fast enough to qualify as a pulp writer, just better material.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:56 AM   #24
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

I decided to swap chapter 5 and chapter 6's position in the book. So this is chapter 6 in the original chapter list. I will write chapter 7 before the new chapter 6, as chapter 6 is about piracy, and that caused a lot of passion to be incited around here.

And The World Changed - Chap 5.rtf

And The World Changed - Chap 5.txt
Old 02-05-2009, 07:12 PM   #25
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Here's chapters 6 and 7. I expect to write the final chapter Monday. (But I might get to it tommorrow.)

And The World Changed - Chap 6 - 7.rtf

And The World Changed - Chap 6 - 7.txt
Old 02-09-2009, 08:55 AM   #26
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Last chapter. After this, I'll get back to silliness....

And The World Changed - Chap 8.rtf

And The World Changed - Chap 8.txt
Old 02-09-2009, 07:25 PM   #27
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I'm about to upload versions in LRF, PRC, IMP and LIT in our book upload section.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote