Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 09-19-2009, 05:27 AM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Does any ePUB reader support navList

The NCX specification has provisions for secondary tables of contents (navList), additional to the primary navMap, these can be used for lists of illustrations or similar things.

Now, the question is, does any ePUB reader support these secondary navList tables? I don't have a test case yet, but I may have it shortly...
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:42 AM   #2
ondabeach
Groupie
ondabeach doesn't litterondabeach doesn't litter

Device: HTC touch Diamond, Ipaq 3115
Hi Jelby,

When you have your test epub ready, email it to me at stevedales@gmail.com and I will modify ZuluReader (Win Mobile ePub reader) to support the navlist.

Cheers,

Steve.
ondabeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert