Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
millionthmurray
millionthmurray began at the beginning.

Device: nook, ipod touch
Kobo Wireless eReader

Bought this back in November but now I'd like to get myself a Nook2.

Reader is in excellent condition, though I've deleted some of the books that came preloaded with it. Comes with USB connector.

Asking $100, paypal strongly preferred. I will ship internationally.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 03-11-2011 at 09:23 AM. Reason: No response from OP - Moderator
millionthmurray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:35 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2011, 04:11 PM   #3
jeromedevine
Zealot
jeromedevine doesn't litterjeromedevine doesn't litterjeromedevine doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 3 3G Graphite, Sony PRS-505
Looks cool.
Can you post some photos?
jeromedevine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:31 AM   #4
binky
Book Monkey
binky doesn't litterbinky doesn't litter

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro
I'll 2nd the request for some photos, preferably with your mobileread username written on a piece of paper nearby...I'm the paranoid type .
binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 06:00 AM   #5
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
Quote:
Originally Posted by binky View Post
I'll 2nd the request for some photos, preferably with your mobileread username written on a piece of paper nearby...I'm the paranoid type .
Why not make him create an EPUB file which has his mobileread nickname on the front page? This way we also know the reader works.
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-11-2011, 08:44 AM   #6
binky
Book Monkey
binky doesn't litterbinky doesn't litter

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro
Spaze, that's too funny =D. There's been no response in about a month, so I think it's safe to say we won't get a response in either case.
binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:22 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I'm marking this as "Ended."

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote