Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-22-2012, 10:58 PM   #1
irishtexmex
Enthusiast
irishtexmex began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voygae (Old: B&N Nook ST)
Post Price Drop! $60 Nook 3G Classic (Like new, plus case) & $45 Oberon Celtic Hounds

Bought this for my mom for Christmas and I know for a fact that you can count the number of times she's used it on 1 hand. This is the last of the 3G enabled Nooks, so it's in rare company. Never been used outside of the case that we're including in for free (this case I believe, but in black).

Also for sale is my own Oberon cover that I've previously listed here. For simplicity I'm just lifting the quote here:
Quote:
Hey everybody. It is with much sadness that I am selling my Oberon Cover (product page) after upgrading my Nook. The Oberon case is in great shape, and has been treated and cared with Cadillac Leather Conditioner, the best of the best.

The cover is the Celtic Hounds design in Wine. Oberon has been very careful to have exact color-matched pictures of their products on their website. I'm including an album I took with my phone (That I think happened to turn out well; very representative of the color) to verify that I have the case and show that it's in good condition.
Nook 3G Classic (more pictures here <-- link):

Oberon Cover - Celtic Hounds in Wine (more pictures here <-- link):

Paypal is preferred. Thank you in advance! :-)

Last edited by irishtexmex; 01-26-2012 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Price Drop
irishtexmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:16 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:15 PM   #3
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
I sent a PM with offer for cover.
Pat M.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:57 PM   #4
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
I sent another PM with an offer for the Oberon nook cover. Hope you check back to MobileRead sometime soon. Let me know if the PM didn't get through to you.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3g connectivity, barnes & noble, for sale, nook, oberon