Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-18-2009, 11:10 AM   #31
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Oh Freakin' Wow!!! We will have to visit in the Big Behemoth, or as I call it, The Love Shack. We wanted a small camper, one of those that's not much bigger than a pickup. Then we lucked up onto a couple who had lost their jobs and needed mortgage money. Look what we got each other for Valentine's Day for $5800!
Dear lord! Tha thing's bigger than some third world countries!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:14 AM   #32
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I have actually never eaten Spam in my entire life.
sliced thin and fried.

It was the 'poor peoples' food when I was young...we ate lots of it........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-18-2009, 11:15 AM   #33
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Oh Freakin' Wow!!! We will have to visit in the Big Behemoth, or as I call it, The Love Shack. We wanted a small camper, one of those that's not much bigger than a pickup. Then we lucked up onto a couple who had lost their jobs and needed mortgage money. Look what we got each other for Valentine's Day for $5800!
I would invite you to visit me, but your unit is longer than my street.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:17 AM   #34
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Dear lord! Tha thing's bigger than some third world countries!
not just them : i think it's easily bigger than luxembourg.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:32 AM   #35
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
not just them : i think it's easily bigger than luxembourg.
hee hee hee........(Haaaack!) thanks for bring on a coughing fit..........
Advert
Old 02-18-2009, 11:46 AM   #36
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Well, Andorra could certainly fit in the loo, there.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:59 AM   #37
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
LOL! You can see that it doesn't exactly fit into our yard. Waaay more than 2 people need, but we couldn't walk away from it at that price. It was built just for extroverts like us - it has a BUILT-IN ICEMAKER AND BLENDER, and a built-in gas grill (hidden in a vault on the outside)! I'll never need to find out if the stove works.

I was afraid of what the neighbors would say, but they are pleased not to have to look at our ugly wasteland of a front yard anymore.

We can drive our giant tin can to the Spam museum to look at that giant tin can!!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:03 PM   #38
readingrocks!
x
readingrocks! doesn't litterreadingrocks! doesn't litter

Device: None
Misplaced comment

Last edited by readingrocks!; 02-21-2009 at 07:52 PM.
readingrocks! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:05 PM   #39
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
sliced thin and fried.

It was the 'poor peoples' food when I was young...we ate lots of it........
I get cravings for it! And this Aldi version is even better, extra salty and greasy, with fewer tooth-busting bone chips than *real* Spam. Do y'all have Aldies yet? It's a cut rate store-brand supermarket? I've shopped at them in Europe, and now they have crossed the pond. Everything they sell is cheaper and tastier than the "big brand" version.

Bob: Spiced ham for sure... if you consider scalp meat to be ham. I think they make it out of parts that the hog continue to live a long life without. That's good eatin'!
Old 02-18-2009, 12:06 PM   #40
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
I was afraid of what the neighbors would say, but they are pleased not to have to look at our ugly wasteland of a front yard anymore.
My in-laws have one of those things. And, whenever they come to visit and park in the driveway... I always wait for the Neigboorhood association to start sending letters. No letters yet though. I think they are supposed to visit today... I can tell way before I get to the house if they have arrived yet.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:11 PM   #41
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
My in-laws have one of those things. And, whenever they come to visit and park in the driveway... I always wait for the Neigboorhood association to start sending letters. No letters yet though. I think they are supposed to visit today... I can tell way before I get to the house if they have arrived yet.

BOb
I was drinking water and nearly drowned from laughing!
Old 02-18-2009, 12:26 PM   #42
Oh, Why Not?
Groupie
Oh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Galaxy Note 2; KindleFireHDX
From Wikipedia for those who don't know:

Spam is a canned precooked meat product made by the Hormel Foods Corporation. The labeled ingredients in the classic variety of Spam are: chopped pork shoulder meat with ham meat added, salt, water, sugar, and sodium nitrite to help keep its color. Spam's gelatinous glaze, or aspic, forms from the cooling of meat stock.[1] The product has become part of many jokes and urban legends about mystery meat, which has made it part of pop culture and folklore.
Oh, Why Not? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:29 PM   #43
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh, Why Not? View Post
From Wikipedia for those who don't know:

Spam is a canned precooked meat product made by the Hormel Foods Corporation. The labeled ingredients in the classic variety of Spam are: chopped pork shoulder meat with ham meat added, salt, water, sugar, and sodium nitrite to help keep its color. Spam's gelatinous glaze, or aspic, forms from the cooling of meat stock.[1] The product has become part of many jokes and urban legends about mystery meat, which has made it part of pop culture and folklore.
... made it part of pop culture and folklore and delicious meals ...

I think the gelatinous glaze makes it pop grease onto your arms when you cook it.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:34 PM   #44
Oh, Why Not?
Groupie
Oh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Galaxy Note 2; KindleFireHDX
I haven't had Spam in probably fifty years--I think I'll put it on my shopping list. (I do get too much of the other kind).
Oh, Why Not? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:35 PM   #45
DixieGal
Hi There!

DG, RadingRocks, and Bob: Didja ever have the pleasure of a meal of fried Spam and Kraft Mac&Cheese? It's heaven on a plate.