Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-21-2012, 10:21 PM   #1
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
Available now - Dancing with the Duke

My book, Dancing with the Duke, is available now from Smashwords (here), All Romance eBooks (here) and Amazon (US, UK, CA).

She’s loved him for years…
Charlotte Grant can’t remember a time when she didn’t love her best friend’s older brother.

He’s never noticed her…
The Duke of Clarington hadn’t spared a thought for his sister’s friend in years.

Their situations are about to be reversed…
It is the beginning of a new Season and Clarington intends to stay away from all the young ladies and eager mamas hoping to ensnare a duke. But that plan falls into tatters when his mother sponsors his sister’s friend and enlists him to dance with her at Almack’s. The beautiful vixen he meets that night bears little resemblance to the shy, gangly girl who used to follow him around. Now, instead of avoiding her, he finds himself frustrated when Charlotte seems to notice everyone but him.

Dancing with the Duke is a prequel novella to the Landing a Lord series. (Approximately 13,000 words.) You can read an excerpt on my website here.

Last edited by Suzanna; 12-28-2012 at 12:59 AM. Reason: To update links.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
I'm happy to say my book is now live on Kobo (here). Hopefully it will soon be available at B&N and iTunes.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote