Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2009, 04:53 PM   #406
Verena
Verena began at the beginning.

Device: NO MORE BOOKEEN !!
@ All of you again:
I don't want to flame Bookeen ... But all I have to say today is on the site

http://www.weltbild.de/3/15862004-1/...inklusive.html

Look at the provided features there. And the system is ABSOLUTELY identical with the Cybook Gen3! Imo the software of this item could be easily translated as a FW-update for our CG3. What's the matter whit this french company? Are this guys kiddin' all of us? I will soon give back my CY3 and change it to the GREAT Sony PRS-505! Then my postin' in this forum will be over ... And for my personal opinion: I WILL NEVER MAKE A DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY (BOOKEEN) AGAIN! I PROMISE THIS!

... And also there's a FREE cover included by a LOWER price than the Gen3 ...

@ Gerraldo:
Plz do not answer my postin, 'cause you're a member of the nasty Bookeen Team, I think so ... Thx!
Verena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:05 PM   #407
Abelturd
Little Fuzzy Soldier
Abelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toys

Device: cybook gen3, htc hero, ipaq 214
Hm, I think I'm having a deja vu.
Abelturd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2009, 05:25 PM   #408
Idoine
Which book will be next ?
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3 1.5, Sony PRS 600 RC, Samsung Omnia...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abelturd View Post
Hm, I think I'm having a deja vu.
Mmm! Yep ! I think so, too !
Idoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 07:00 PM   #409
gerraldo
Anti-DRM Advocate
gerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-books

Device: CyBook Gen 3, Palm Tungsten T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verena View Post
I will soon give back my CY3 and change it to the GREAT Sony PRS-505! Then my postin' in this forum will be over ... And for my personal opinion: I WILL NEVER MAKE A DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY (BOOKEEN) AGAIN! I PROMISE THIS!

Oh no, not again...

And talking about being on someones team...

BTW: I'll buy one of the upcoming 5" readers for my wife and it'll be either a Pocketbook 360, EZ Reader Pocket PRO or a Mini-BeBook (depends on features, availability and prices with the finished products)...

Quote:
@ Gerraldo:
Plz do not answer my postin, 'cause you're a member of the nasty Bookeen Team, I think so ... Thx!
Please, go and see a doctor ASAP!!!

Last edited by gerraldo; 06-23-2009 at 10:05 PM.
gerraldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:53 AM   #410
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
@ All of you again:

Look at the provided features there. And the system is ABSOLUTELY identical with the Cybook Gen3! Imo the software of this item could be easily translated as a FW-update for our CG3. What's the matter whit this french company? Are this guys kiddin' all of us? I will soon give back my CY3 and change it to the GREAT Sony PRS-505! Then my postin' in this forum will be over ... And for my personal opinion: I WILL NEVER MAKE A DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY (BOOKEEN) AGAIN! I PROMISE THIS!

@ Gerraldo:
It IS the cybook, i'm pretty sure someone told you that last time you posted that.
And I just hate peaple doing that kind of things, even when justified. And it's even when when not justified.
There is a big difference betewen saying "I had a trouble with company X because, yada yada yada", and that.

Quote:
Imo the software of this item could be easily translated as a FW-update for our CG3.
That what the next firmware update will be.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 06-24-2009 at 02:55 AM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2009, 05:08 AM   #411
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
Quote:
@ All of you again:

@ Gerraldo:
Me I'm pretty sure that you work for the nasty Sony Team, I think so... Isn't it?

(by the way do you know that the PRS505 is in the End Of Life state? it will disappear from the shelf soon, maybe not in France or other country where they sold them for less than a year, since they use theses country as a wastebasket to sell their old products..)
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:21 AM   #412
Gaurnim
Final Five n°42
Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Take a look at the poll result :
50% of the persons that answered are still in the race for the correct release date (I'm not part of them).
I don't know if they all have a Cybook, but it seems like we are getting used to this kind of thing.
Gaurnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:45 AM   #413
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
I won't flame Bookeen - heck I've placed an entry in the Summer Giveaway for a Gen 3 ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:07 AM   #414
gerraldo
Anti-DRM Advocate
gerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-books

Device: CyBook Gen 3, Palm Tungsten T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
I won't flame Bookeen - heck I've placed an entry in the Summer Giveaway for a Gen 3 ....
You know, there's a small line between madness and optimism...
gerraldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:49 AM   #415
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
I'll take madness everytime - it's easier and more likely.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:04 AM   #416
Abelturd
Little Fuzzy Soldier
Abelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toys

Device: cybook gen3, htc hero, ipaq 214
How else to survive this mad, mad world, only through madness, makes everything look less...er...mad.
Abelturd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:35 PM   #417
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Congratulations to the 21 people who voted for 1st June - 31st December 2009! You were right!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote