Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 12-12-2007, 11:55 AM   #61
Demented
Connoisseur
Demented began at the beginning.

Device: DR800SG, Nook, Cybook Original
Keep up the reports on order #'s. I'm stuck in the 66xx's. Now if only a major book company would do a recycling trade in program, I'd love to trade my 800+ paper backs for digital versions heh. It would make moving a lot simpler.
Demented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:24 PM   #62
laborg
Zealot
laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demented View Post
Keep up the reports on order #'s. I'm stuck in the 66xx's. Now if only a major book company would do a recycling trade in program, I'd love to trade my 800+ paper backs for digital versions heh. It would make moving a lot simpler.
My ordernumber is 5787 and I didn't receive a fedex mail yet... :-(
laborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2007, 12:38 PM   #63
kkingdon
Enthusiast
kkingdon doesn't litterkkingdon doesn't litterkkingdon doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle Paperwhite
The fedex box is in my hot little hands. Going to open it now!
kkingdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 01:19 PM   #64
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneNova View Post
I got my Cybook! It's so thin and light! I really like the new black leather case. I was expecting the one they have on their web site, but I think this one will be easier to keep closed.
Is this the separate available case or is this included with the Cybook. Because I ordered the separate case and it clearly states it's brown.

Quote:
Leather cover for the Cybook
This elegant chocolate coloured leather cover protects your Cybook from wear and tear. It offers a snug secure fit and is designed to keep your Cybook ports fully accessible.
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 01:41 PM   #65
mip
mip began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook 3Gen
Cybook Arrived!

Got my Cybook ten minutes ago (1:30pm) and am just getting ready to load it up!!
mip is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2007, 03:05 PM   #66
rixte
Addict
rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: new oasis, paperwhite, ipad, kobo
Compulsive FedEx tracking reveals: Left at front door. Package delivered to recipient address - release authorized

Oh, to teleport a few hours into the future so i can be HOME!
rixte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:41 PM   #67
Loopy65
Groupie
Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3; iPad & iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloNL View Post
Is this the separate available case or is this included with the Cybook. Because I ordered the separate case and it clearly states it's brown.
mine which arrived today is brown .. wouldnt really bother me either way tho!

Loopy
Loopy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:43 PM   #68
Loopy65
Groupie
Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Hurray!

While reading any book, click the centre button to display the menu, then select "Advanced...", "About".

I'm worn out just reading about your experience .

Have fun - I'm sure you'll enjoy using it.
thanks Harry! .. i'm loving it .. all loaded up now and raring to go .. now all i need is some kid-free time to enjoy it fully! lol

Loopy
Old 12-12-2007, 04:45 PM   #69
Loopy65
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneNova View Post
I got my Cybook! It's so thin and light! I really like the new black leather case. I was expecting the one they have on their web site, but I think this one will be easier to keep closed.
congrats on your new arrival! .. they are soooo lovely arent they?

I admit to being amazed tho that yours in the US arrived the same day as mine in the UK! .. those atlantic planes must be flying fast!!

Loopy
Old 12-12-2007, 04:46 PM   #70
leeloo
multipass
leeloo began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopy65 View Post
having refreshed my Fed-Ex page like a maniac for 2 days...
I'm almost 24 hours of Fedex refreshing done, so perhaps only another day before it says something helpful/reasonable!

Awfully jealous of you who have received yours already...
leeloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 05:20 PM   #71
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopy65 View Post
mine which arrived today is brown .. wouldnt really bother me either way tho!

Loopy
Thanks Loopy65. I just would like to know where the black ones comes from. I want the brown one that I ordered so let's hope they will send me that.
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 05:30 PM   #72
kkingdon
Enthusiast
kkingdon doesn't litterkkingdon doesn't litterkkingdon doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloNL View Post
Thanks Loopy65. I just would like to know where the black ones comes from. I want the brown one that I ordered so let's hope they will send me that.
I went back to one of the older posts with pictures of the brown/tan cover. There are a couple of differences besides color when compared to the black cover I received: The brown cover doesn't appear to have the pen-holder or inside front-cover pockets. The black cover has a cut-out over the LED. There is also no Cybook logo embossed on the outside front cover. The black cover has a closure: there is a black leather strip that slides into a pocket on the front. I didn't see one on the brown cover pictures.
kkingdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 01:05 AM   #73
adelheid
Zealot
adelheid began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Could it be the black cover is the one that M-Edge is selling?
adelheid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 05:18 AM   #74
Ottawa411
Ottawa411 began at the beginning.

Device: Ebookwise 1150\Bookeen Cybook Gen3
I am shocked. When the Fedex site updated, it showed that it wasn't picked up until a day later than originally stated. What is amazing is that it has gone from AUBERVILLIERS FR, to PARIS FR, to MEMPHIS, TN, and is now in Ottawa. All this occurred between 4:40 P.M. yesterday and 4:32 A.M. today. Even allowing for time zones, that is fast service. If it clears customs quickly, I will actually have it today.
Ottawa411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 05:36 AM   #75
Loopy65
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawa411 View Post
I am shocked. When the Fedex site updated, it showed that it wasn't picked up until a day later than originally stated. What is amazing is that it has gone from AUBERVILLIERS FR, to PARIS FR, to MEMPHIS, TN, and is now in Ottawa. All this occurred between 4:40 P.M. yesterday and 4:32 A.M. today. Even allowing for time zones, that is fast service. If it clears customs quickly, I will actually have it today.
wow! let us know if it arrives for you today! .. that sounds awesome ! *crossing fingers for you!*

Loopy